Search results

1. Sideskirt Suggestions Wanted

Black Wira, recently put on a Promote I front bumper. I removed the old sideskirts (ala GTi design) cos i had to take out my front fenders, and now without sideskirts my car looks kinda weird. Any suggestions on what to replace them with? If any members have pictures of the sideskirts, that...
  2. 3D2N Laguna Redang Package

Laguna Redang Beach Resort, Pulau Redang. (where the film Summer Holiday was filmed, Sammi Cheng, Ritchie Ren, More-More Tea Inn) 3D 2N, Garden View Deluxe room. 12th July 2006 (Wednesday) to 14th July 2006 (Friday) i bought for rm950 inclusive of pickup from Kuala Terengganu airport or...
  3. WTS: SSP TYPE-C 15" LIGHTWEIGHT RIMS w/ TYRES (pic inside)

well, like the topic says. i have a pair of Gunmetal Grey SSP TYPE-C 15" Lightweight Rims for sale, comes with SIME ASTAR tyres (20-30% thread). it's 4x PCD-100. condition? very good as you can see. no scratches that i know of. even the stickers are still in good order. :biggrin: initially...
  4. WTB: GSR Side-Mount Intercooler ONLY (no Piping)

as per topic. looking for GSR stock intercooler only, piping not needed. how much. rather urgent.
  5. Sunroofs on a Wira

legal or not legal? shalt we debate this age old topic? does anybody have relatives or friends in the JPJ dept to actually check the legality of having a sunroof on a local car? let us answer this question once and for all.
  6. Lai Exhaust SS2

Lai quoted me rm1430 for complete 3" non-stainless piping. this includes downpipe + resonator + midpipe + centerbox + endpipe. all Mandrel-bent joints. NO muffler. wanna ask the more experienced members out there, is the price reasonable? if so, i would go get it done next month. thanks.
  7. Knowledge base for Electrical Auto-wiring

hey guys, i wanna start up a proper knowledge-base article with regards to the electrical auto-wiring. at the moment i guess only for the local Protons (as i am driving one) but if anybody else has information on the other brands, you're welcome to contribute as well. let's start with the...
  8. D

Motor Oil used by Scuderia Italia

hey guys, a question. what kind of Motor Oil is used by the F1 cars of Ferrari? i would expect it to be something like super-duper synthetic Shell lubricant right? let's say, if i got my hands on like a barrel of the stuff. can we use it in normal road cars? would there be any after effects...
  9. Electrical Wires for Automobiles

guys, i'm looking to purchase the automobile wires that are commonly used by the wireman. i understand they are different from normal wires, thicker insulators and better cores. i have tried a few shops (hardware/electrical/etc) but can't seem to find them anywhere. anybody know where should...
  10. Soundblok Suppresion Pads

dunno if it constitutes DIY or not but i think the DIY kakis would prolly find this more interesting than the other ZTH members. i just had the above mentioned Soundblok Suppresion Pads installed on my 4 doors, must say i am pretty impressed with the results. these are different from the...
  11. DIY Power Windows

we all know that Proton uses the Goldie-Cable harness for their power windows. i find it rather flimsy, esp for the windows that you rarely wind up/down. besides, the design of the Goldie cable puts a lot of strain on the motors esp for the Satrias and Putras with huge 2-door windows. it would...
  12. D

Spank the Monkey

http://www.spikedhumor.com/Article.aspx?id=456 my best was
  13. D

a very peculiar problem indeed - 4G93T

car facing the problem, Wira 4G93T. on the way home just now, jammed up as always the stupid LDP. about 5 minutes from home, something very interesting happened. the "Seatbelt not fastened" light started to fade in/ fade out... i was like HUH? WTF? cos that light has never came on in the 5...
  14. D

why we love singaporeans

hahaha, this was extracted from a Singaporean blogger's page at http://rockson.blogspot.com/2005/07/nkf-boss-got-cheebye-12-months-bonus.html warning.... contains strong language, discretion advised. NKF boss got cheebye 12-months bonus!!!! KNNBCCB!!! I just read the newspaper that the...
  15. Pioneer stuff

question to all ICE sifus. i already own a Pioneer CD/Mp3 HU which has served me really well for coming up to 2 years already. my question. what about Pioneer amps and speakers and subwoofers? good/moderate/bad?
  16. E3 Turbine Questions

question. Evo2 uses the TD05H-16G right? what about Evo3? what's the difference? what's the effect of using E3 turbine with a 4G93T engine? 10q sifus.
  17. MTV's Pimp My Ride : Complete Season 1 & 2

These are the rides pimped out by X-Zibit and West Coast Customs boys. Full-customised, tight and one-of-a-kind! All 15 Episodes of the First Season are for sale. 1. 1988 Daihatsu Hi-Jet 2. 1978 Cadillac 3. 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 4. 1992 Honda Civic 5. 199? Mitsubishi Mirage 6. 1967...
  18. D

i'm in love

lindsey, o lindsey... where for art thou? :(
  19. D

WLC 6128

Not only did he cut in the queue right at the last minute, he had the nerve to blast his horn at me and give me a dirty look. Damansara Toll Entrance turning South Bound to the NKVE. This silver Waja WLC6128 cuts in front of everyone at the southbound on-ramp right at the last minute. Doesn't...
  20. D

accident on the Federal Highway

anybody know the details to this accident? just passed by there and there was so many ppl gathering around. paramedics, bomba, police and even reserve-unit showed up! must be quite serious! only managed to catch a glimpse of something like a perdana (?) totally wrapped around a tree. hope the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wonder if there is any different on Fuel Pump....i mean it's LPH ~

Cause i gonna replace the fuel pump on my L9 Turbo for the next step performance increase ~

Thanks =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience