Search results

1. D

Mitsubishi Evo Stuff For Sale

I don't see why you can't just PM me the price for your rear windscreen. Your phone is always unreachable.
  2. D

PROMOTE 2 SIDE SKIRT FOR SATRIA n PUTRA CHEAP SALE.

If i'm not mistaken, that's a C-West bumper.
  3. D

Seriously bro, cannot get through to you. I am interested in the rear windscreen. Hope you will PM or call me (012 2198480) for the best price, else i'm going to the kedai potong to search.
  4. D

Beware of this Guy!!!!!

or, you guys could always just pool together your rm500's and hire someone to break his fingers/knees or knock out his teeth.
  5. D

do you have his address? maybe i'll go visit him this weekend.
  6. D

ello? i'm interested in your seats and rear windscreen.
  7. D

Telephoned you. Nobody picked up.
  8. D

very nice. do you have something similar to match Wira Promote? very interested, PM me.
  9. D

Interested in the EVO1 Rear Windscreen, EVO1 Side Skirt and Seats. Where is your location? Please quote separately and best price as a package. Thanks.
  10. D

Wat is the price for this enjin

Auto transmission saves fuel?? Please note that noobish nonsense is not welcomed here.
  11. D

jpj approval pricing

once your mounting is altered, you will need to go for the inspection. i would advise against the runners because it will come back and haunt you later if anything happens in the future, eg accidents, insurance.
  12. D

jpj approval pricing

Been there, done that. A little bit of effort and rm40 will go a long way if your engine conversion is within legal limits. If it's not, then you are probably going to flush money down the drain, even with runners. Download a copy of the approved upgrades/modifications from JPJ website so...
  13. D

endorse it yourself because you are well within the legal % of upgrade. only a few ringgit, like rm20.
  14. D

you must be joking, all you need is to look from behind and you know that it's a 4WD.
  15. D

not legally, no.
  16. D

Chop Shop Item..

Cromax Rear Windscreen c/w Wiper for Proton Wira.
  17. D

need help

www.limewire.com www.torrentspy.com
  18. D

i would recommend you, if you have the chance, to ride-along someone's car first who has the engine to be sure the power is good enough for you. cos....... from experience i know, once you gatal laju........ next thing you will be asking about 4G93T. hehehe.
  19. D

6A10 is a cruiser engine, think of a Perdana going 180kmh on the highway. Because it is much heavier, it adds to the stability of the car running at high speeds. Spare parts will be hard to source. 4G91, 1.5L fuel injected engine which is perfect if you are concious about fuel consumption...
  20. D

Mat rempits are putera umno's asset!!??

read Monday's The Star newspaper. a columnist just bashed Khairy and his stupid ideology.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Odyssey user,

Would like to know whether could Honda Odyssey RA1 year 1995 can convert Odyssey RA6 front bodypart.
Could RA6 front bodypart like headlamp, bonet, feeder and bumper could be install into Odyssey RA1?

Is it plug n play (PNP) bodypart front Odyssey RA1 with RA6???

Please advise and if anyone have converted it, please include or download the photo to this thread or email to me. ( [email protected] )

Thank you very much.

RONIN (...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience