Search results

1. A

DLS Quality tweeters for sale!!!

Good seller...Good Tweeters!! Free Bump for you!!
  2. A

Car lighting from taiwan

Bitspower §»«Â¬ì§Þ 38cm ²§ºA¹q¬yºÞ °â»ù $350 §t´¶±¾»ùYahoo!©_¼¯©ç½æ what is the price for this? thanks
  3. A

Agako power amplifier

Bro, 2ch amp...which model and how much? thanks
  4. A

SuperPro PU Bushes! improves your handling immediately!

ooo...ok ..thanks :emoticon_U:
  5. A

GAB Suspension Products

Bro, Please PM me the price for Saga LMST.. 1 set of Sport absorbers and the springs
  6. A

3 point front bar for Iswara

OK...thanks for the clarification...
  7. A

3 point front bar for Iswara

Hi, Would like to ask.. For the installation of the 3 point front bar, I noticed that we need to weld an extension...is that the only way to install it? it looks flimsy and weird with the extension...thanks
  8. A

Proton Saga / Iswara

Bro...generally, the check engine light is on when driving is to tell u there's an error reading one of the sensors... hand brake light on ...shud be ur brake fluid level low kua my 3 1/3 cents
  9. A

monroe n gabriel abs for stock car

Bro, can PM me...Monroe Sensatrac for Iswara LMST... Front and Rear... Thanks
  10. A

Zenden Alloy Strut Bar For Alot Of Car

Ok, Thanx Kent!! Any photos of the lower bar? Free bump for ya..
  11. A

Where to find Aliminium Hose/Piping ???

Check out Ace Hardware for the hose...the aluminium one is around RM50+...i think... quite expensive...but longer...
  12. A

Zenden Alloy Strut Bar For Alot Of Car

Bro, Are there any front bar (2 point or 3 point) for Saga LMST? if there is, can PM me the price?
  13. A

Proton Saga / Iswara

Great meeting you too, taiko!! anyway, can PM me your best price for UR 3 point front bar? Thanks
  14. A

Proton Saga / Iswara

Thanks for the warm welcome...hehe tho' I can see you all in SIOC too...hhehe
  15. A

Proton Saga / Iswara

Errr...AlexHang finally reporting in... I am driving Iswara LMST 2005...staying in Klang...hehe A BIG HI to all the sifus in da house... :shakehands:
  16. A

racecraft open pod filter

Well, based on your sms dated 24/10/06 3:42, you said you will call me.. never mind, forget about me asking... apologies accepted... Anyway, I have decided to get a new one...good luck on your sales.. free BUMP for you
  17. A

racecraft open pod filter

odin, I remember I did ask you about the filter and you said you wanted to meet me on Thursday 26/10? are you still gonna meet me? If you are not interested...then same here...
  18. A

Pioneer 6850 setting HELP!

Try this.. You need to turn off the HU first.. Then press the volume button for about 5 seconds..you will see the options menu, just scroll to the Auto Open (by default is ON)..just select OFF