Search results

1. M

JBL subwoofer, amp, equalizer

Subwoofer is about 9 inch
  2. M

JBL subwoofer, amp, equalizer

Offer me a good price bro I'll check the diameter later at home
  3. JBL subwoofer, amp, equalizer

Hi, I have some audio stuffs i took out from a car i bought Please refer to the pictures for the items. U can offer me your price since I have no idea how much these things cost. If u take all I can give some discount The items are JBL-800T subwoofer (9 inch diameter), amplifiers, and equalizer
  4. M

red hot exhaust manifold

i thought exhaust manifold becoming red hot is normal when u rev the engine a bit longer
  5. M

URGENT! Gearbox problem

btw, i have solved the gear hard to engage when cold problem. Sekali the clutch pump rosak. Reverse gear maybe synchro kong so need to take it out to check.
  6. M

WTA>> Cost for full car wiring

so bro have u managed to get your wiring done? I may need to do my car's wiring as well.
  7. M

URGENT! Gearbox problem

yes bro. U know the car? u mean the clutch housing that houses the clutch cover, clutch disk, etc ? as in this picture ?
  8. URGENT! Gearbox problem

I just changed my clutch, and after changing, the gear is very difficult to change from neutral to any gear when the engine is cold. It was like i didnt press enough of the clutch. I could force it after a few minutes the engine warm up. More like more than 5 minutes. But still difficult. Found...
  9. M

Works Engineering Ball Bearing Air Charger

lol. cant believe works produces this thing
  10. M

upgrade brake caliper, without rotor

walauweh 600 for brackets? i also want to know how they make the brackets i.e simple welding or machined from a block of steel, etc
  11. M

ahhh ok. That sounds good. Anyway, normally how much does it costs to make a custom bracket for the brakes if it comes from other models? And what is a reasonable labour charge to change the brakes for? Just the front brakes only on a RWD car (less work right since there's no driveshaft involved?)
  12. M

how safe is it to drill the rotor? Coz some material is brittle and could cause cracks, and im afraid the distance from the center lari a bit. Id rather buy one that is made for that particular PCD. 1 more thing, is the thickness of the disc rotor normally the same for different brands? E.g...
  13. M

abs not functioning anymore, coz changed to 1jz engine already. yep even in mudah got sell m3/m5 brakes, but if possible id like brand new ones. so basically its possible la. Hmm just need to find something that fits
  14. upgrade brake caliper, without rotor

Hi guys, I got one question. Is it possible to upgrade the brake calipers from single pot to lets say 4 pot, but maintain using the same rotor/disc from the single pot brakes. The reason i ask is because most aftermarket big brake kits are not made for bmw. Since BMW's wheels PCD is 120, if i...
  15. M

TOYOTA Used Parts & Performance Pats FOR SALES

hi, do you have 1jz alternator and power steering pump? thanks
  16. M

Exedy Clutch

bro can PM me the price for 1jz gte clutch?
  17. M

Defi boost, water temp, exhaust temp, fuel pressure, oil temp

defi meters sold. Apex'i RSM still available PM for best price
  18. M

Defi boost, water temp, exhaust temp, fuel pressure, oil temp

forgot to mention, Comes with sensor except oil temp
  19. Defi boost, water temp, exhaust temp, fuel pressure, oil temp

Defi meters ori and apexi RSM first gen For sale is Apex'i RSM 1st generation. Interested can PM, email [email protected], or sms/whatsapp O173OO12O6

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the same event, Bermaz Motor also introduced a diesel option for its mid-size crossover, the CX-5 SkyActiv-D.

What's the deal?

Like the Mazda6, this new CX-5 SkyActiv-D is also equipped with Mazda's super-efficient and environmentally-friendly diesel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience