Search results

1. Advice on Audi S4

Been toying with the idea of upgrading my car. Narrowed down to 2009/2010 Audi S4 B8 as one of the option. Never owned a conti car. I've read some forum that Audi maintenance can be expensive especially when parts fail which I understand can happen frequently. I'm looking for feedback from...
  2. N

Exporting a car that is still under bank load

I am thinking of exporting my car to another country for a couple of years. The car is however still under bank loan. Would I be able to export the car, if I can get my car grant from the bank? Is there a way I can bring my car out of the country for a couple of years? Thanks in advance.
  3. N

Importing a car to Malaysia with a twist

I bought a car in Malaysia brand new, of course paying the AP on a new car. I'm planning to export this car to another country for a few years and then bringing it back to Malaysia. Anyone has done this before? I presume I dont have to pay taxes or AP again to bring the car back?
  4. Need some advice about selling car

Hi ZTH-ians, One of my friend is selling her car. Her car is still under bank loan. She and the buyer already agreed on price and now is finalising the sale of her car. The buyer has never bought a car and has asked a car dealer to help him arrange everything. Loan as been approved. However...
  5. Registration number runner

Anyone knows a good runner to get registration number for the car? TiA.
  6. Hyundai Tuscon feedback

A friend of mine is considering getting the Tuscon. Any owners out there that can share an unbiased feedback? Is Hyundai a reliable brand?
  7. Clutch slipping

Sorry for asking a noob question but how do I know when my clutch is slipping and what causes it? Reading on another thread, clutch slipping could cause engine blowing up? What other things can clutch slipping cause? Thanks in advance.
  8. N

Auto Car Battery Charger

Anyone knows where I can get this, preferably in PJ or KL. Thanks.
  9. Really bad FC?

A friend of mine has a 2004 Vios, standard, no modifications at all. She has been complaining lately she feels that she is re-fuelling more frequently. Basically she would pump RM60 per week on RON95 and that would only last somewhere between 330km to 375km. Am I right that the FC is about...
  10. How often do you need to do wheel balancing/alignment?

Just wondering, how often do one need to go get wheels balance/aligned? What else do I need to do apart from wheel balancing and alignment? Thanks in advance.
  11. Which system should I go for?

I am considering of installing either Captor or Connex. However I am not sure which one. Both to me has its pros and cons and neither is without weaknesses. I want to hear any opionions from members of the forum, preferably someone that has one installed in their cars. Thanks in advance.
  12. SX4 Sport Crossover

A friend of mine is considering on purchasing the SX4 Sport Crossover. Can anyone think of a reason not to? Hows the resale value? FC and maintaince, cheap and expensive? How is Suzuki as a brand? Is the brand/car reliable? Any advice? Thank you.
  13. FD2 ride comfort

Almost everyone that have owned the Civic Type R has said that the ride is quite hard and harsh. I am curious as to how hard it is. I am considering in buying the CTR but this is my main concern. I'm hoping that CTR owners can help me. Is it still bad on a flat and even road? Is the CTR your...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1) Which adjustable suspension( HWL, TITAN Racing or Comfort) is better for handling and comfort? Currently im using GAB which is quite hard..or is there any suggestion of suspension which is better than the above?
thanks...

2) My car is idling at very low rpm roughly around 500-600 rpm sometimes even lower than that. Some of the Zth's member told me it could be the leaking so i have change to stainless steel i/c and new i/c as well but still idling? what could be the coz?

3) What shall...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience