Search results

1. 19 inch rim for sale :)

hye all,i have some rim for sale. 8.5jj front, 9.5jj back. 19 inch. no brand,just have JIC stamp in front. maybe a replica,maybe original from cars,i also dont know :) it looks like lmgt,but a bit square. weight ? a bit heavy :) rim only no tyres. open price.3.9k :)...
  2. WTS : Guitar Ibanez (RX Series)

hey, i have an ibanez guitar and amp for sale the detail : Model : ibanez RX series Serial number : FC5030280 come with the amp Detail : model : marshall MG 15 watt. 2 channels 3.5mm mp3/line input 3.5mm headphone out 8" speaker reason for sale : underutilize. the picture ...
  3. * { WTS } Type X white 180sx *

she have been sold :)
  4. Skateboarding picture

Skate Session Seremban LAke Garden Tools | D80 + Sb900 + tamron 17-50mm | :)
  5. Hks-FCON V for sale

hye all.. i got one hks FCON V for sale previously used with sr20 red top complete with all the cable for redtop sr20 some picture : Price : Offer me call me : 012 3687105
  6. Integra TT Photography

hye,the picture was taken while we having some TT in putrajaya.Do comment on the composition or anything..thanks... enjoy... :)
  7. .: DB8 integra :.

DB8 integra for sale : after spray using photoshop Honda Integra DB8 ~ 4 door DC2 :) ~ CC : 1797 cc ( 1.8 ) Colour : white Year make : 1996 First register in japan : july 2006 Owner in japan : 1 owner Owner in msia : 2 (including me) Register in msia : September 2004...
  8. [::]Aprilia Rs 125 For Sale[::]

hye all, :wavey: let the picture do the talking..hehheheh :listen: basic detail : Bike : Aprilia 125 CC : 125 cc Owner : 3 Year : 1997 Colour : As in picture Reason Of Selling : already have Rs 250 and wanna get married...hohoohooo New part that been replace or service: 1 : new...
  9. Honda Integra DB8 ~ 4 door DC2 :) ~

deleted wrong post
  10. Honda Integra DB8 ~ 4 door DC2 :) ~complete specs+picture

deleted deleted deleted
  11. **1.6 Satria with Ori GTI kit**

**1.6 Satria with Ori GTI kit-sale reopen at 18.9K** Satria 1.6 GTI bodykit..original.. SRS airbag 16 Inch Sport Rim.. Interior original.. Manual Year 1997 18.9K - just for the settelment... urgent sale some picture open for sale
  12. looking for integra 4 doors

hye all.. im looking for 4 doors integra..DC 1 looking for somewhere between 35K - 40K vtec or non vtec... PM me...thanks....:shades_smile: 0123687105
  13. reddice

you sonnawabitch!!!italian english!!

http://www.sparkyblue.com/misc/italian_english/index.htm go to the link,blast your speaker and hear what the italian have to say... and read the words....you sonnawabitch!!!
  14. need a "satria GTI towing cover" urgently!!

hye all,i need a satria GTI tow cover for the front bumper..who have it do PM or contact me via phone..and do offer a price...urgently reddice : 012-3687105
  15. DVD player up for grab!!8 inch screen in your car!!

hye all.. i have one one set of DVD player for sale.. the DVD set the door light the Socket in case all of you are wondering jack the 8" Screen the complete look again,the socket the DVD player working in a perfect conditions,buying...
  16. reddice

Long Khong The Movie (damn scary oo...)

anyone see the Long Khong Movie?? its damn scary and worth your money..damn..i even closed my eyes!!yes!it is that scary@horror!!or is it just me,a coward??..but go see for yourself la..then you know..a lot of action..and very much suspend...this movie rock man!! p/s : damn,i still remember...
  17. reddice

3D painting..i wish i could do that..damn..

If there is something i could call miracle in art..this is it :) now you know what you can do with those crayon...
  18. 6630 for RM 850 (new)

Sold!! SOLD.. no more..
  19. Smell of gas/petrol at the rear right wheel.Why?

hye all,i have one problem and i need your help. my car,satria.have one problem.when i fil up the tank,than go back home.i smell a very strong smell of petrol at the right rear wheels of my car. The questions is why? 1 : Is my fuel line leaking? 2 : or is it normal? 3 : Any other place can...
  20. need satria 1.6 or GTI door panel and power window motor

hye all i need power window motor from satria 1.6 or GTI and door panel from 1.6 or GTI.just PM or call me :i need both side 012-3687105 : fahmey (name a price.) thanks!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai...anyone out there been using sunroof from Caroz...(the one advert in Extreme Kar mag)??
Just want to find out how much is the price and is it reliable?
How bout the installation? good or not?it hav manual version and auto....so anyone using it....need to hear it...Thanx... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience