Search results

1. J

Nissan Skyline V36 250GT - 5 Speed

havent driven the car enough to compare the two but i feel the skyline is definitely sportier than the lexus, with more power being available especially at lower revs. maybe im a bit biased towards the lexus cos i prefer a more confortable ride and better quality interior. BTW theres no BOSE...
  2. J

haha, yeap :-) that would be me... actually i poisoned my wife into getting the car. im driving an is250. once you get ur car lemme know. hehe
  3. J

hi guys, just got this car as well yesterday. loving it so far. is there any facebook group for locals where we can discuss more about this car? cos have a ton of questions about the tv tuner, the HDD, whether we can update the software from japanese to english, cruise control, etc. or maybe we...
  4. J

[WTA] Fuel Consumption

i can consistently get 11km/l... i drive mainly on the PLUS highway with a spatter of town driving. so far so good :-)
  5. J

recond is250 with gps,how to get MY map

so did they charge you for it since it didnt work? how much? i dont understand why it wouldnt be able to read the disc. i thought only DVD video was region coded. last time when i went to LX mode they said they could install the malaysia maps for you for around RM2k... If you manage to get...
  6. J

Welcome Lexus onwers......... lets do a headcount

1. Ed78 2. StormTrooper 3. DJ_Tommy 4. jeweltag 5. alexchan76 6. lckia 7. Waque 8. Lathen 9. ikennylaw 10.kaxen 11. IS 250 12.Unite 13.Enthusiast 14.elephone 15.ctkats74 16.tkew 17. Aphro_dx 18. xfuture (Reiner) 19. elvin kim 20. alvincbw 21. datl 22. KCY 23...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Currently the double signal button malfunction after I open it up. I tried to put it back, but it doesn't work after that. Please show some proper instruction to fix it please ><"
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience