Search results

1. H

Fishy Talk

Aiks!!! You guys lepak here also, ar?:hmmmm: I stopped cuming here 'cos dem slow and sometimes cun't open also. :thefinger: BSR arrangements ============= 1) One of you orgynise to book air tickets but don't include me and my wife. Reason: perhaps, there's a limit to the nbr of RM6 seat...
  2. H

Petition to Agong for a better M'sia?

12/09: Petition to The Agong Category: General Posted by: Raja Petra Malaysia Today is going to send a Peoples’ Petition (Petisyen Rakyat) to His Highness The Yang di-Pertuan Agong. I really do not need to go into the host of reasons for the dire need of this Peoples’...
  3. H

Fishy Talk

I had replied to Ho via email, liao. Here's a copy and paste of the email: Ho, I've forwarded to you the email communication with the agent in Bangkok, liao. Please take a read. Anyway, this is my flight detail: 4thOct 2007 AK886 --- 16.10 (KUL)-----> 17.15(BBK) 7th Oct 2007 AK887 ---...
  4. H

Fishy Talk

Many many yrs ago, I was in my friends' cruiser and we sailed from the yatch club in Port Klang. We stopped in Pangkor and then proceeded to Jarak. About a couple of hours later, he called Lumut naval base, bring out his gun and stood on top of the deck with his bino. After a while, he told...
  5. H

Work At Home (part/full Time Needed)

If this part-time job requires the candidate to pay a certain amount of admin fees or similar modus operandi upfront, it's a scam. Be careful.
  6. H

Fishy Talk

Q, We had said TAK NAK to Arsethrow for many yrs, liao. Now, only downloading movies and watching them only. Tetek, Sori to hear that your cumpany blocked LYN. So, when can I pay you for the Thailand tit this cuming Dec?
  7. H

Fishy Talk

BIG gaji, BIG headache, lor. :retarded:
  8. H

Fishy Talk

Just say TAK NAK to Diewa!!! I broke 3 rods and Q also TAK support Diewa, liao.
  9. H

Fishy Talk

Thanks but "headache" already taken, liao. But, but, but.... "unker" is still available. So, now you know it's me, lor. :_:
  10. H

Fishy Talk

Ya, lor. Damn sien waiting for Zth server. Errr.... where and what is LYN?
  11. H

Fishy Talk

Sorry, I cunt cum for TT on 13th. We are going to Ipoh and then up Penang b4 to east coast @ Pulau Lang Tengah. Then, back to Penang/Pantai Merdeka for 'sua chiam' fishing.
  12. H

Fishy Talk

Kelong report There was ZERO selar!!!! KKNCCB!!! So, we decided on gelama. Among the 3 of us, we got probably at least 100. Total scat fish was 32 and we threw away about 20 'cos there's insufficient space in our icebox. Caught a couple of todak and the best of all.... 3 senagins in 1...
  13. H

Fishy Talk

Foot massage so cheap!!!! OK, we'll be there when the time cums, thanks to Air Asia!!! If you're free, do check out whether there are local tourist agent there that can arrange trips elsewhere in China. Thanks.
  14. H

Fishy Talk

Perhaps, sometimes toolan 'cos Zth server not responding, mar. So, cabut, lor.
  15. H

Fishy Talk

Sorry, paiseh2. It's 21st thru 22nd May i.e. this cuming Mon/Tues. Less crowd and I suspect that the kelong will be all to ourselves. Yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. H

Fishy Talk

Kelong SB, 24/25 May Dotter, wifey and her brother cuming along for this trip. Anybody else?
  17. H

Fishy Talk

Ya, lor. Why always down, wan? Sian, like that.
  18. H

Fishy Talk

CUMping kakis.... lai Just saw the Carrefour cuntalog... Alluminium and canvas cumbed going for RM79.90 It's the same one that I used in the last cumping tit in Pangkor. Cumfortable to sleep and can keep as spare bed in the house, too. Note: I'm not working for Carrefour, lar. :regular_smile:
  19. H

Fishy Talk

Okie! If possible, we go on Sat morning and overnight in Ipoh? You can stay in my place there, mar. Then, we fish on Sun and straight away cum back PJ, ok? If the water is calm, I think the boat can take 4 people. So, take my car is enough, lioa. I let you orgynise the other 3 pax...
  20. H

Fishy Talk

Today whole day raining. Dunno whether flooded or not.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus Racing has today confirmed that the team will be known as Team Lotus from 2011. The migration from Lotus Racing to Team Lotus will take place over the coming months and the renamed team will be the direct successor to the iconic previous incarnation of Team Lotus when they take to the track in the 2011 FIA Formula One™ World Championship and beyond. Tony Fernandes and Kamarudin Meranun’s Tune Group has...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience