Search results

1. kampret

blacktop check engine blinking.

Bro...my problem with wiring..
  2. kampret

spray painting shop

wow!! nice job...nice colour...pm me for corolla SEG 1993 bro (outside & inside)...metallic grey(ashen grey @ gamma grey)..need to know the budget.
  3. kampret

GAB Sport Suspension

pm me ss for toyota corolla SEG 1993 Model
  4. kampret

spray painting shop

yes..i like too...so i can make a choice who is the best...i will send..i will send...Toyota SEG need 2k metallic grey new spray...
  5. kampret

good suspension for ae101

r u sure cusco not good enough?but my pomen said it quite good..i just wanna change the adjustable..if u say like that that mean i need to buy titan?but the price i heard around 3k?is it true? i want to change hi lo soft hard coz my wife also want to use it?so what is the best for me? can get...
  6. kampret

blacktop Manual convert to auto?

Hi MH WONG, Already call him but same answer as my pomen..:confused: so like this...i will think again for the replacement.if so hard to convert i think i will use the MT until my salary go up...after that i will change the car.i wont get headache anymore......but for this moment i will...
  7. kampret

Ermm....so now i think i just want change the transmission only...but i need to find out all thing by myself...it hard to collect one by one. gearbox?ECU?Meter?pedal?radiator?drive shaft?mounting? is there any i left?my pomen asked me to bring all to his workshop.
  8. kampret

thanks for info..i also confused and try to find out but i cant find the info...that is my pomen suggestion.. anyway i wont and call teh pomen to cancelled it ---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:12 PM ---------- Thanks bro, last...
  9. kampret

Around RM60k. Which car to buy?

bro..why not mazda 6 2006,2007...comfort and stylish...just a suggestion.
  10. kampret

hi friends, just wanna know about engine wagon N spec...is that a power engine,or just a ordinary engine?do you all know about this engine? Thank Buroq for asking Dayline about the address..hehehe..it very helpfull.. D7zul...thanks for your advice? r u sure a lot of owner want to change?sapa...
  11. kampret

appreciated for your help...i ll call him for more info.. Thank you bro..
  12. kampret

Thanks bro...ermm..ah ngah ni chinese pomen yer?dia mmg bese ngan enjin 4 throtle hek? sorry bro...banyak tanya plk saya ni?hehehe..bukan apa senang nanti nak bercerita ngan dia..:proud: ada sesapa lagi yang nak bagi suggetion? MORAL ... kawan2 tak mau lawan...heheheheh:burnout:
  13. kampret

Thanks sifu and friend...last time i got problem with my ECU and now i am using auto blacktop ECU coz my pomen said it better...i only have one car ...hehehe...tak mampu nak 2-3 kete.Cost is around 4 k?Ermm...is good to me coz i dont have much money... by the way my pomen said better buy auto...
  14. blacktop Manual convert to auto?

Hi sifu and friends, Currenty i am using engine manual blacktop...but my wife want me to change to auto transmision...pening!pening!! need advice ...i am suppose to change the transmisiion only or need buy a new halfcut to change the engine?if i changed to auto..is that a lot of cost and...
  15. kampret

Hye sifu and friends ermmm....if you say like that, thats mean i need to change the ECU?or it related to wiring?my car got many problem?ermm...i need to send to workshop? but for this 3 days i used my car....the check engine stop blinking.why?? i cant understand...it make me...
  16. kampret

when i drive...it will happen suddenly if i used the aircond...and the rpm become 500..and it will be normal again if i turn off the aircond.it happen to you before?
  17. kampret

Thank for the info bro and sifu...actually my aircond still running in good condition.is that problem related to my aircond?i have never service my aircond after change my engine.so do i need to go to the workshop to check my computer box or i need change something related to this problem?anyway...
  18. kampret

bro...help me please...if that is a big problem,i ll need to take note about that...but i didnt know what happen?some of my friend say wiring,some of them say trotthle body..pls give a a advice or any suggestion?
  19. blacktop check engine blinking.

Hi sifu,master friends and all toyota lovers, i need help...when i start my engine without air-con the check engine light will not blink but i will blink when i use the air-con.i stay at balakong..if anyone have a master mechanic for toyota please give me his details. Thank you.
  20. kampret

best tyre

bro hart..sorry late reply.i used bridgestone my01 for one month already.for me the performance ok and its very comfortable for me and my family.heheheh....now speed trap manyak woooo....jgn cilok sgt bro...hehehe.but for conering i think the yokohama is much better but quite noisy..hehehehe.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, just to share my experience wt you all n hope this will not happen to all da laptop owner out there.

After late night work last Thursday, I decided to 'tapau' sumthing to eat in D'sara Jaya before I go home. Well I parked right in front of Atria, T junction with many cars & passer by. So I tot it will b safe to leave my laptop inside my car bonnet for few minutes.

Well, after 'tapau', everything as usual, drove back home and then only found out my laptop is no longer in my car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience