Search results

1. U

Another error - Categorial search is not working...

Yeah it's not working and that's because we've switched the search engine to use a 3rd party software which uses less resources and faster speed. Some of the search criteria isn't supported yet but I'll keep the search tool updated once its supported.
  2. U

Search Function not working

I'm changing the search engine to use an external ones. When searching for a key word, please select the option under "Find Post From" and choose any of it base on your preference. We're fixing it anyway :)
  3. U

can't edit ???

i'm able to edit and save the trust GREX thread. I believe this problem has been fixed too.
  4. U

I tried to search as you've mention and able to get latest result. It gave me as new as yesterday.
  5. U

can't edit ???

yeah, we need to rebuild the SQL server and it takes time to test before putting into production. I made a test thread and able to edit the 1st post, not sure if this only effects old thread or 1st post that has a lot content? can anyone verify this?
  6. U

can't edit ???

after some extended search, this was due to mysql bug which is already been reported to mysql developers. The bug was there all along and the table size triggers the bug.
  7. U

i just tried the search function and seems to be working normally to me. May I know what key word are you searching ?
  8. U

can't edit ???

please try to edit again and let me know if the problem persist.
  9. Formula 1 2007 Malaysian GP

KraPgTh56c4 Yea i know its late, haha!
  10. U

Remote Control Car Drifting in Singapore

wanna learn more bout RC drifting, check out the local RC drifting community at D1:10 PROFESSIONAL DRIFT MALAYSIAN SERIES - Home another community portal brought to you by UltraUnix - Revamp! :D
  11. Crashed Ferrari Enzo

62VmJReYNNI
  12. U

Random Car Pics

Continue to Part 2
  13. Random Car Pics Part 2

Random Car Pics Part 2 Note: Kindly take note as the reminder already published many times. Please blank-over the number plates @ registration numbers on your images attached here. It doesnt matter your friend's vehicle, neighbour's vehicle and/or or other stranger's. This is to protect...
  14. U

Slow page loading!

is it your 1st time viewing the forum with new layout ? if yes, then the page will load faster the next time you visits when browser cached the graphics. if no, perhaps your cache setting is off. I wouldn't categorize this as network/hardware issue as I see this as an isolated case. Have a...
  15. iPod Video 30GB

I'm selling brand NEW ipod video 30GB Market price : RM1,250 My Price : RM1,000 You'll get in box set + casing (free) Items in box set: 1. ipod video 30GB 2. USB Cable 3. head phone 4. standard ipod cover 5. iTunes + ipod CD PM me for more details. It's a great deal especially for Christmas...
  16. U

interior designing with glow in the dark!!

maybe put up some portfolio of your team works. this might interest them using ur service :)
  17. U

Clear My StoreRoom. Used computer, parts and accessories for sell...

Im interested with the printer but would like to know how much is the toner price in market and is it easy to find. Thanks.
  18. U

ZeroToHundred Girls TT~!!!

no date?