Search results

1. U

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

can help check any full cut from japan for1980's l300 4wd van? i am looking for body parts and engine parts. if you have the 4g64 for the later delica please let me know. 4wd version. thanks.
  2. U

TT Session

oh! just back from work! so whats the next meetup? how does the last one went? wanna do something like the skyline gang they all? we have a TT convoy somewhere fun?
  3. U

TT Session

hmm.. 12 feb! i have job on.. sigh.. hopefuilly it ends early then i cna join you guys,
  4. U

TT Session

i dont mind.. but i am bit shy! lol XD
  5. U

Proton wins electric vehicle challenge

everything great about our car industry.. never seems to benefits the rakyat here.. usually exported to get more bucks! so they can built crappy car to sell to us..
  6. U

TT Session

lol.. melaka sounds great.. when will you guys goes down? non - hyundai can join? lol
  7. U

Improve comfort, sport and adjustable suspension

pm me price for saga iswara hi-lo. or ring me the price. +60123452343 thanks.
  8. U

IMPROVE Suspension Products (Extra Warranty Period)

seekign one set hi-lo for proton saga iswara model. or spring sets with 6kg/mm front .. pm or sms/call me for price and detail? +0123452343 thanks,.
  9. U

TT Session

hmm.. so guys.. whats the update? where and time?
  10. U

TT Session

O.o/. sms me the final detail? i am free to join ya all! with my old car! XD
  11. U

Hcc future meetings

O.o/. i have not been login to zth for few months! how is everyone going on? having any meet up on sept or oct? can text me 012345 2343 ^^
  12. U

Calling all Scoupe owner.!!

hmm.. anyone that own a scoupe is still active!!! MY CAR FINALLY IS COMING OUT OF WORKSHOP!! lets have a small TT !!!!
  13. U

Subang Jaya TT session

haha subang ppl no longer goes zero to hundred.. they going knot to sixties.. lol XD
  14. U

Subang Jaya TT session

hahah.. turn out our mini TT only have PR., ME and momokoko.. -_- no so happening huh?
  15. U

Subang Jaya TT session

haahhah tonight we go yum char la.. about 1030 pm like that? meet at sukumahai?
  16. U

Subang Jaya TT session

-_- till now still dont have TT.. who wan become organizer and force a date.. minimum 1 person ( the organizer itself) hahaha then the rest will join!
  17. WEBER DCNF for grab!

i have 1 DCNF 40 for sale.. urgent sale.. come view before decide to buy or not.. give you personal warranty 1 week. come with air filter.. NO TAPAK ! if you looking for getting it into your 4g series.. make 1 tapak from ramly or hot bits.. less then 200 bucks.. Lookign at RM 600...
  18. U

Subang Jaya TT session

hahahah.. TT so long never heard of that word.. anyway..we planing trip down to penang 30th and 31st.. who wanna join.. can do convoy.. comfirm 1st.. so we can hire walkie talkie to talk kok sing song.
  19. U

Customize Turbo kits for any type of vehicle 'new'

i am looking for garret turbo with T2/3 flage currenylu mine is T15. but Kong di. any replacemant you have? eo
  20. U

Microtech

i have some question.. how do you know what sets of system you need to install in your car? thinking of installing soem basic standalone system to replace my currently problematic ecu system.. what might be the cheapest solutions?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Watch this old movie cutscene, where Michael Caine drives an old Alfa Montreal with a nice V8 engine, waltzing by the Porsche 911S Targa, driven by the female actress, Maureen Kerwin, in the old movie, the Marseille Contract. Lovely scenes of cars driving side by side, passing by an old Citroen DS sedan.

YouTube - The Marseille Contract - Alfa Romeo Montreal vs...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience