Search results

1. S

thaiboxing equipement

i remember talking to you over a cup of coffee one night about your plans to start up your own school. Happy for you man. How's your son doing? Free bump for Kru Dennis!!!
  2. S

The all new Kia Cerato Forte 1.6 EX A

Bro, i pm'ed u. Could you reply my pm please? Thanks.
  3. S

Ford Lynx RS

hey guys, i just saw a ford lynx RS 2003 model for sale. Need opinions and feedbacks on this car. test drove the car and found it to be very solid and powerful. Please provide feed back on the maintenance, pros and cons of this car. Thanks.
  4. S

Proton cars staff price

Bro, can you pm me the price for Waja Campro AT. Thanks.
  5. S

hp ipaq pdaphone 6365 for cheap sale!!

Ikhwan, tried to pm you, but your inbox is full. anyway, I'm rather interested in the phone. Could you tell me how long have you used it and if there's any problem with the unit. RM 850 sounds like a good price. also, does the phone come with the whole package, i.e cradle, software drivers...
  6. S

New GreenBie....Confused Needs Help

yeah fluffy, from what I can gather, you could tweak, tune and fine tune the 1997 ECU. All you needed was someone capable of doing a good job. Otherwise the chances of screwing up was very high. For the post 2001 models, I belive there are ways to cheat the ECU via AFC, piggybacks etc, but I'm...
  7. S

New GreenBie....Confused Needs Help

From what I can gather based on my limited experience, the 97 models (putra, wira 1.8 and staria's) were fitted with the MMC ecu (the computer box located in your car). This particular ecu could be tweaked in almost every aspect, ignition timing, idle timing, fuel mappings etc. The post 97 model...
  8. S

Doing onto others

sometimes its how we treat the maid. For example, my cousin sis's maid has been with them for the past 8 or 9 years now. Same maid. Not once did they ill-treat the maid. After her (the maid's) contract expired my cousin sis sent her back to indonesia for a vacation for 6 months. Then the maid...
  9. S

love problem, need advice, somebody, HELP HIM!

dei, you waiting only to catch someone ah :) wait ... wait... i'll tell your "wife".. :tongue: :smile:
  10. S

Martial Arts.

I train in Yoshinkan Aikido.
  11. S

Martial Arts.

bikinigal, Where are you going for Aikido? I train in Aikido as well. Good for you.
  12. S

Satria GTi Airbag Steering For Sale

Nice! Bro, please pm me your price, location and contact number. Thanks.
  13. S

Season Series DVD box for sale!!

bro, do u have all the seasons for the series Angel?
  14. S

the cost of cleaning injector

Bro, The cost is RM 50 per injector and can be done at autochild (www.autochild.com). The guys at Autochild will first check and tell you how many injectors need cleaning. So not all injectors need to be cleaned. The ultrasonic fuel injector cleaning is THE most efficient way of throughly...
  15. S

Need advice!

bro, wat sort of service do you need? if its just some maintenance plus minor repairs, i would recommed autochild. Check out their website at www.autochild.com They may be able to help recommend a good place if they cannot help fix the problem. cheers
  16. S

asking AEM

bro, AEM should actually be OEM :) If you are in KL, you can try the TOM's service center in Bangsar. They might have it there. That's the only place I know. Lots of Toyota cars go there.
  17. S

Weird Petrol Price

Kuala Terengganu has got an oil refinery there. If I'm not mistaken its in Kerteh.
  18. S

Weird Petrol Price

The difference in the fuel prices in different states is due to the distance between the Oil refinery and the point of sale. In Nilai/Seremban, the fuel comes from Port Dickson refinery which is nearer compared to Pahang with is much further. Fuel in Johor is cheaper than fuel in KL due to the...
  19. S

Need some advice pls..

Bro, This is a matter of personal preferance. I bought a WiSE about a year ago and I must say, I love the car. The stock WiSE I got comes equipped with a 4-2-1 extractor with gives the car a little bit more power in the mid range torque. Other than that, proton has claimed an increase of 8hp...
  20. S

Proton SE (Auto)

Bro, Wira SE Auto has a rather high fuel consumption. This is due to a 3 speed auto gearbox and the relatively heavy stock 16" rims. If you are planning to get the Wira SE, i suggest you go for the manual version. It comes equipped with a 4-2-1 extractor, black and red interior, waja...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

AP Car - Pros & Cons

What the Pros & Cons buying AP car? Any expert can assist me in topic? Just wana learn more before I buy an AP car.

The only good thing I know AP car = recon car = unregister in local country = consider new car = low interest compare to second hand car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience