Search results

1. W

FOCAL and ZAPCO Sales !!

pls PM me the price of JL subwoofer 13TW5. Can you make an enclosure that will fit the current model Hilux?
  2. W

Proton Waja 1.6 (M) EV Mitsubishi

Nice car bro. Take me for a ride before you sell. BUMP for you!!
  3. W

Mitsubishi Evo 5 Fender Cover

Have you tried Kanna Curry House?
  4. W

Suzuki Vitara

Hi there... sorry if it is the wrong place, but I'm looking for a good condition 1996 -> 1999 1.6 Vitara 3 door. Engine must be fuel injection. My budget is around RM20k for 1996. I'll add abit more if it is between 1999. Let me know if anybody is selling. Been to most of the Vitaras at used...
  5. W

Nissan old skool club? anyone?

Still active ka this club? Where's uncle coldair nowadays?
  6. W

Slim Subwoofer wanted

Come to think of it, the active subwoofer does not have that normal boom... it's more like a soft bump... with some rattling when the volume is too high. You don't get that thump-thump sound normal subwoofer produces.
  7. W

Silver GTI have been stolen

wow.. just for 3 weeks!!! The prime suspect would be the last owner.
  8. W

Slim Subwoofer wanted

I'm using an active subwoofer placed under my front passenger seat. 8" diameter. Boom is enough for me. Another suggestion is mod your rear seats to fit in the normal sized woofer.
  9. W

15" - 17" Japanese 4x4 rims

In the 3rd picture, white color rims..... still have? what is the size? PM me price please. thanks
  10. W

gtr34 puncture tyre?

When you use the jack that comes from the car, it will be okay since the jack has proper grooves to fit the seam. When the tyre shop guy comes with the workshop trolley jack, and jacks it up at those points, wont the seam be bent? I know mine has been bent a lot!!!! BTW, my car is not a GTR...
  11. W

ori evo v vs perdana turbo??

Clifford, I see you are menacing Seremban highway nowadays... Kesas not enough issit? You must send your car to our Bangkok's friend workshop... then can fight with those Xlutions.
  12. W

Nissan Cefiro A31 2.0 (A) 1993!!! RB20Twincam!!!

Aiks.. thought that day already sold?
  13. W

Swap exhaust with my 3 inch 5Zigen turbo exhaust...

interested to sell instead? PM me with best price
  14. W

Exhaust Fiber Replacement

Erm... theoretically.... You would need to cut a hole using a circular saw..... replace the fibre.... i think got yellow type or grey metal type or something.... then weld it back.... of course then weld it back to the back of your car.... In a nutshell, if you have a welding machine, by...
  15. W

Nissan Laurel FOR SALE

Damn nice front end lah dude.. u sure it is from C33? Looks like from a Bluebird U12.
  16. W

Want to Buy

when you get your GTR Brembo's, consider selling the old rear brakes to me
  17. W

[WTA]Wanted to ask Can s15 dashboard fit into 180sx?

Normally when the dashboard is replaced, do they also replace the aircond blower from the new dashboard?
  18. W

Fuel hose blues

I'm using the concept from the following diagram in my fuel system. Courtesy of http://www.sr510.com The burst fuel line is not a problem anymore. (that was the original post like 1+ years ago). Anyway, where do you guys get those cool steel braided lines? Mine is only rubber fuel hose from...
  19. W

Fuel hose blues

Back on the project car again. This time, I installed a fuel pressure regulator (Aerospeed). The installer tuned the pressure to be 50 psi during idle, just after the engine started. However, after a normal drive, and checking the meter again, the pressure rised up to 100 psi. I'm not sure if...
  20. W

Where to put subwoofer in Toyota Hilux Vigo

I have the same question. What do you mean put under the car? Or do u mean under the seat? I was recommended an active subwoofer to put under the seat. But I dont think the sound will be like having a 12" sub in the car. Let me know what ideas you have.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys im a newbie here in this forum....where can i get a 2.5 inch pipe?n how much does it cost?n any place u guys no which is quite cheap?
>>>need feedback<<<>>thx<<
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience