1. Z

[WTB] Honda S2000 (Auto) AP1/AP2

S2000 Manual only
  2. Z

Time To Attack | Hall of Fame : Round 1 Sepang

Some fast cars with driver kayu..
  3. Z

WTS: Honda Civic FD2 Type R

slow and expensive.. hehe just kidding.. free bump for you bro.. nice ride nice price.. the last type r with a K20A.. :)
  4. Z

[WTS] EP3 Carbon Stuff

affiq bro.. very susah like this.. no reply.. hahaha
  5. Z

[WTS] EP3 Carbon Stuff

bro, carbon front lip is for pre-facelift or facelifted model? thanks ---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:47 PM ---------- bro, carbon front lip is for pre-facelift or facelifted model? thanks
  6. Z

J's Racing Engine Mount DC5/EP3 Type R

i also want your PM thanks..
  7. DC5 stuff into EP3

Hi guys.. just wondeiring, can the following items from DC5 plug n play into my EP3? 1. Brembo brakes complete with rotors 2. brake, clutch, accelerator pedal and foot rest; Thanks in advance for the help..
  8. Z

Dyno Chart Comparison & Calibration Registry

at what gear are these dynos measured? I believe for a 6speeder 5th gear shud be used because 5th gear ratio is closest to 1:1. My ep3 5th gear is 0.972:1 which is very close to 1:1 compared to the 4th gear 1.212:1. opinions?
  9. Z

RRC/RBC Intake Manifold

around 600SGD for RRC FD2 500SGD for RBC CL7
  10. Z

Honda Civic EP3 owners......

Affiq I just bought an ep3 and we have met before. I'm in JB also.. do conatct me for a teh tarik.. 017-3032233 cheers
  11. EP3 type R side stickers

Hi, looking for ep3 original type r side stickers.. the one just next to the rear wheel arch.. any lobang,,? thanks...
  12. Z

Urgently looking for an EP3

I don't think he can have the car ready for hari raya .. loan already approved, document signed.. but not yet inspection.. for those looking for and ep3 below is the current offer by Public Bank: Loan depending on document but mine is 85K may be my document is not very good Interest 4.55% loan...
  13. Z

if 80k-90k for a 2002 model so damn cheap.. provided the car is accident free..
  14. Z

eh.. i thot deposit paid and loan application submitted already...?
  15. Z

Hi-End Car Speaker For Sales,Recommended for Budget SQ Listener!!!

how much the best price for the component and the sub together? thanks
  16. Z

Workshop in JB to turbocharge ?

this is going nowhere.. guys .. keep it down.. let's stick to the original purpose of this thread...
  17. Z

Workshop in JB to turbocharge ?

for experience, customer service, results and value for money it must be HV racing. tung chung dont really do vtec BOT but they are K series king in JB. for Bseries non turbo HV and Tung Chung are equal. wih HV having an extra edgde in after sales and customer service. call the boss Ah Hua (HV...
  18. Z

secondhand one owner and very poorly taken care of. despite the salesman teling me otherwise. i was really surprised to see an ep3 in a poor state like dat. the owner must be very rich to trash a 100kplus car. the only selling is the hondata kpro. i did call your mr. bone. 30mins before...
  19. Z

i went to see the ep3 at beemer. it was a terrible ep3. the dashboard all scratched up and many parts patah patah. even the front hood release handle was broken. for 110k i wouldnt even consider.
  20. Z

EP3 carbon hood

Nice share bro..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton Wira 1.8 SOHC turbo Automatic

Spec

1.4G93 SOHC Engine
2.OEM Pistons
3.Cleaning Head and Polish
4. 510cc injector
5.Walbro Fuel pump
6.Turbo TD05 Evo 2
7.GSR Turbo Manifold
8.Microtech LT4 Fuel controller
9.RED Line Racing Lubrican
10.RED Line ATF Racing
11.No Intercooler
12.Blizz Air Filter

Tuning done on the Dyno At Mellinium Motorsport Sunway,and make it the
164 whp 210ft torque at 0.9 bar boost.The oem auto trans still can support for 1bar boost.
The engine fully rebuild...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience