Search results

1. C

4AG BT with CP High comp piston.. compression 10?

Compression ratio and static compression is same thing.. ---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:08 AM ---------- Compression ratio and static compression is same thing..
  2. C

Compression ratio (static) and results from compression test is not the same.You cant compare 10.5 compression ratio to 10 bar compression you get from compression test. The stock compression pressure for blacktop is 13.8bar,some also call this dynamic compression (compression pressure that...
  3. C

JZ users thread (1JZ, 1.5JZ, 2JZ)

Chin....youre back on forum..haha
  4. C

Compression ratio is called static compression,compression test using compression tester gauge is called dynamic compression.Dynamic compression is affected by a few factors and we cant compare compression ratios to dynamic compression directly.
  5. C

1JZGE(NA) ITB 6 throttle from BT20V,Can it Be Done?

Yes can be done,however if the engine is using Airflow (i believe 1jz vvti n/a is using airflow),you need a aftermarket ecu (standalone) to control it using MAP sensor,or you need to custom made an intake plenum to fit the airflow meter before the 6 throttles if you want to run stock ecu.
  6. C

SAFC NEO on 4AGE 20V BT

Wow...lucky you! Well,then could we conclude this argument with your result.?
  7. C

SAFC NEO on 4AGE 20V BT

I think its time we really put this to the test,mythbusters style...all we need a donor car with healthy engine,and stock ecu with no error codes(all sensors working),e-manage blue+ignition harness and a dyno. 1st test: Stock baseline run,no e-manage 2nd test: Stock ecu+ emanage+tuning Go...
  8. C

Bee.R rev limiter for 20v

Should be no problem..i have experienced with 'china' made one,it wont work on the NE signal..it only work on IGF
  9. C

Bee.R rev limiter for 20v

The BeeR rev limiter is used control the rev limit,it will not increase the factory rev limit,it functions to cut the ignition signal at the desired rpm that we set.Why the bang bang sound come out is because the BeeR cuts ignition (Spark) not fuel as the stock ecu,so when in absence of...
  10. C

Help me wif my upgrade of my 4age 20v

Nappx car is among the fastest street spec 20v out there now...
  11. C

Help me wif my upgrade of my 4age 20v

I think the 2zz 6spd and BT 6spd is the same
  12. C

Black Smoke revving the 4AGE 20V BT

Better black than white... :-)
  13. C

[Question] 4age20v throttle opener

not auto choke...hehe
  14. C

4AGZE ECU Help

you can find Levin818,he has an ecu store ... :-)
  15. C

Looking for AE111 6spd gbox & wiring..

Check your PM
  16. C

Looking for AE111 6spd gbox & wiring..

I have 6 speed ecu only..are you converting from silvertop to blacktop? If not converting no need full wiring..5spd and 6spd wiring is the same
  17. C

ECU repair? How much?

Levin 818 is the most professional ecu repairer i've ever known,his works need to be seen to believe.Very detailed job,worth every cent.
  18. C

WTA German Soul, Japanese Heart. BMW E46 1JZGTE

For this type of conversion it is not easy especially the wiring,to make everything works(gauges/aircon/abs etc),sometimes lot of things cant work,more over nowadays car runs on CAN/Multiplex system for almost everything inside the car.It depends on how the original system works.More over if...
  19. C

KE70 rear suspension issue..

KE70 cannot adjust camber at the rear coz using live axle...not independent suspension...rim offset is too negative,change rim or stretch the tyre
  20. C

piston damage

They give comment on the stock 4AG piston (as per photo), and why it fails according to their knowledge.I am referring to what car they have built/tuned/owned (in the bracket) to let ppl know that i've consult a reliable source of info,some one who have true experience,been there,done that...and...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the same event, Bermaz Motor also introduced a diesel option for its mid-size crossover, the CX-5 SkyActiv-D.

What's the deal?

Like the Mazda6, this new CX-5 SkyActiv-D is also equipped with Mazda's super-efficient and environmentally-friendly diesel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience