Search results

1. RSS Sport Brake Disc Rotor For Perodua Proton Honda Toyota Mitsubishi

Brand New. Guarantee Original RSS Sport Performance Brake disc kits Featured & Benefits: -Smooth casting that are finished to higher standards and high precision machining specifications to Fits the original equipment with mill balancing and double disc ground finishing. double disc grinding...
  2. RSS Sport Disc Brake Rotor Proton Satria Neo

RSS Slotted and Cross Drilled disc brake rotor for Proton Satria NEO Front and Rear disc brake rotor kit for sale Complate set RM600 please call or whatsapp for more detail ken 012 827 6800
  3. Hasport Engine Mount EK EG for Sale

i have hasport mount for sale for civic ek and eg both model contact me if you looking for it
  4. K

Air Filter Comparison..

very good DIY bro keep improve
  5. K

Myvi 1.3 06-10 Adjustable Suspension

both comfort and performance and durability you may try a good sport spring first and feel your self everyone have their own feeling. you never try never know
  6. K

suggestion on proton persona improvement

it's 100% right ---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:41 PM ---------- it is 100% right
  7. K

6 speed or e-manage?

go for greddy emanage if you don't want a high rpm on high speed cruising let the tuner know what you want when tuning have fun and good luck:proud:
  8. K

used 4g13/15 racing piper cam with pulley

Re: used 4g13/15 racing piper cam with pulley! any one???
  9. K

used 4g13/15 racing piper cam with pulley

Re: used 4g13/15 racing piper cam with pulley! anyone?
  10. K

Exhaust down pipe

what brand
  11. used 4g13/15 racing piper cam with pulley

used 4g13/15 racing piper cam with pulley! i want to let go my cam with pulley 4g13.
  12. K

My Dream Engine for 2000cc and above

ok ok . 2000cc and above , i go for C30A (2,977cc)
  13. K

1.8 mivec garage

R4 shah alam not bad :love:
  14. K

need some advise n opinions for my gsr

for the question 1: don't worry , no problem at all.
  15. K

using what brand of brake pads for wira front wheel is better?

go for "pumatech" . i experienced with it...... very very good..... you must try if you want a good braking feel and performance:love:
  16. K

RED RACING workshop at Kajang

i know where it is, call me if you want to go there.i can help you :itsme:
  17. K

My Dream Engine for 2000cc and above

i like SR20

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Goodyear Malaysia has followed up the launch of their first ever women-oriented program last month with the first ‘Survival Training’ workshop that aims to educate female motorists with the confidence, knowledge and skills of not only auto care but road safety as well.

The free community service workshop was held at Nusajaya...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience