Search results

1. Waja rear door latch

anybody out there can help with info to replace door latch for WAJA...whether or not its a simple task for DIY
  2. W

Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

Hi Rock Lee, tq, at least ur comment could guide me for a bit and will gv it a try. Should i find any problem will post another message for help. If I can know ur location in Klang I may drop by when I 'lost' my way there one of these days. Any help from others, who hv similar experience...
  3. W

I call it wing mirror but donno what others call it. Its the mirror on the outside of WAJA ( and many other cars too). they are fixed to the left and right side of front doors. Many WAJA has its housing paint peeling off after 1 or 2 yrs. I dont dare take it out without any guide from...
  4. W

I call it wing mirror but donno what others call it. Its the mirror on the outside of WAJA ( and many other cars too). they are fixed to the left and right side of front doors. Many WAJA has its housing paint peeling off after 1 or 2 yrs. I dont dare take it out without any guide from...
  5. W

Looking for help (DIY) to take out my wing mirror and to repaint with high quality paint. Appreciate any comments.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye everyone

just wan to know about ferrari@lambo maintenance,did anybody got experience about this monster?my bro asking me to survey 1st before buy...

thinking to buy f430 or gallardo 5.0 v10
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience