Search results

1. N

Apexi AVCR Boost Controller

How come you did not reply to my message?
  2. N

Apexi AVCR Boost Controller

Bro... if you want to let go for RM400 then I will take it from you this coming Saturday. Thanks and let me know if it is ok with you or not?
  3. N

High Performance Braided Brake Hose for Sale !!

Please PM me the price for B13 Sentra please? Thanks...
  4. N

year end sale for haltech ecu

What is your best price for Haltech E8? Does it come with harness too? I am using SR20DET (RNN14 version). Thanks bro...
  5. N

High Performance Braided Brake Hose for Sale !!

Do you still have this item? If yes, PM me your best price for my B13 Sentra please. Thanks. :burnout:
  6. N

Sentra Retractable side mirror( for saga C12 enthus)

Hi bro, I want one set. PM me your best price. Serious buyer here. Thanks. Cheers... :burnout:
  7. N

Chop Shop Item..

Do you have any Nissan parts? I am looking for: - R32 4 pot disc brake set and rear 2 pot disc brake set. - Z32 Fairlady Air Flow Sensor? - B13 Sentra - complete sunroof with switch. Let me know you best price for the above mentioned items. Thanks. :burnout:
  8. N

[WTS]Sport Version Brake Pads Bendix metal king gold,Ferodo Racing & Mintex Red

can i get a quote for the ferodo and bendix? for Nissan GTiR Pulsar (SR20DET) front and B13 rear discs thx... temperature info would be also good to know... Kindly leave your contact info and location... I will collect it in person if your in klang valley area.... Thanks..
  9. N

[project-s]nismo style gear knob....cheap...rm85

interested here.. what is the thread size... will I be able to use it on my B13 Sentra?
  10. N

[cusco]oil catch tank!!!cheap.. Rm215

Is this an ori item? If it is then PM me your best price.... very interested...
  11. N

[wts] 16' wedsport sae90

Bro, PM me ur best price and your number please... Thanks... :)
  12. N

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

I am looking for a set of Auto Flip side mirror for Nissan Sentra B13 model. Relays and Switches already have in the car. Also, looking for 560cc Evo 4, 5, 6 injectors. Please PM me best price. Thanks.
  13. N

Find Your Original/Branded Radiator Here

Re: New Dual Layer Aluminium Radiator Hey bro, Do you have one for my B13 body using Pulsar SR20DET?? Kindly PM me with the price for the radiator and shipping cost if need to send to my home at Kajang. If your location is in Klang Valley then I will collect it. Thanks.... :burnout:
  14. N

Advice Needed..B13 to SR20DET swap

babywolfz.... I'll let ya know once I have found the halfcut and this should hopefully happen by end of this month. I'll keep you informed regarding the dash set if you are still interested. Thanks. :)
  15. N

I'm still looking out for a pulsar halfcut but as you all know, it's difficult to find one these days. Anyone of you guys have any idea where I can find a halfcut for a very fair price ? Please PM me with the address of the chop shop and I'd be greatful to you guys. Cheers... :)
  16. N

Thanks for your help babywolfz... I will let u know how much I would like to let go my dashboard. By the way, do you want the whole dash including the meter and aircond panel or just the dashboard only? Please let me know. Thanks. :)
  17. N

Not even one to reply my question ? C'mon guys.... cut me a slack here... :) Cheers...
  18. Advice Needed..B13 to SR20DET swap

Hi Guys, Im planning to transplant a SR20DET into my B13. I've read through some forums which mentioned that a RNN14 SR20DET fits properly in a B13 engine bay. Can those who have done this before share their experiences? any complications? stuff that i should look out for etc? Does...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, Repsol and Pennzoil Carnival sales on from 25th to 28th November 2015.

If you need engine oil, see can get something cheap from there....

https://www.facebook.com/events/151...gular&feed_story_type=263&action_history=null

Just sharing with members.......:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience