Search results

1. jchin2

Accessory Shop Recommandation

Hie.. You can try Class Tech in hutton lane,penang or if you looking for high end can go to Golden Acc in Bayan Baru behind Hong Leong bank
  2. jchin2

DIY - help on baby power amp installation

yes totally agree with bafukie...Dont simply DIY anything if you not too sure.. just pay some fee to any installer to get it done and you will learn from them how the amp is fixed...And when you planning to get the 2nd amp you will know how to DIY
  3. jchin2

increase bass without adding subwoofer

yes..it will helps..But if you want a better bass try to get a 2 channel amp to drive both the front & rear speaker... just my 2cents
  4. jchin2

buying 12" woofer..penang

Hie... you can visit Class Tech in hutton lane,penang near town area.....There got a lots of 12" woofer..Its depends on your budget and what brand of woofer you have in mind..
  5. jchin2

Speaker size for Civic FD

I saw a few civic in penang modify their 6.5" component to Kickpanel..New car also..very nice sound
  6. jchin2

Speaker size for Civic FD

Or maybe you can modify ur speaker to your kickpanel...The sound clarity would be much better compared to the door
  7. jchin2

ICE Setup - Budget RM1300 only :(

:biggrin: .....totally agree with Zenn here... as u said early ur friends budget is very tight..slowly urgrade as sql cost more than spl...
  8. jchin2

[/COLOR] I also agree with bafukie ideas.:biggrin:
  9. jchin2

hi there... for front spk u dont need the 6x9,just look for 2way or 3way component. 3way component is best for sq listening and might cause a bit more but for this low budget just get 2way component and slowly upgrade it. since you from penang why not try look around at penang acc shop to...
  10. jchin2

Any Trusted Acc Shop for ICE in SP, Kedah??

Hi Jason, This thursday there will be TT at Sg Dua Pelita Nasi kandar in penang at about 8pm.Maybe you can come and join.:biggrin: Golden can help you tune but they will charge for it.. Golden Auto number is 04-6460332 Direct call unker david is 0122025111 located at Bayan Point,Bayan Baru...
  11. jchin2

Heh loon1031, Long time didn't hear from you. How's your setup?Fully completed?
  12. jchin2

Hi, As i told u earlier most of the penang forum kakis like to hang out at Golden Acc at bayan baru penang on saturday noon. You will meet friendly people around there to help you. Or if you want to join the next TT in penang why not go to Login to check out when they will organize again.:proud...
  13. jchin2

Toyota Advanza Suspension

heh bro, Both myself and my friend have just recently changed to rear GAB gas absorber and its nice,not so jumpy compared to the ori KYB gas absorber.1 set about rm310.I think not necessary to change the spring as it is the family car.
  14. jchin2

hi bro, most of the autoworld or icehifi ppl like to hang out at golden acc at bayan lepas,penang.The shop have lots of branded audio system that might suitable to you.Just drive down to penang on saturday, the forum ppl will be around there too.:proud:
  15. jchin2

Rockford or Other Brand

hi... SQ - Sound Quality.
  16. jchin2

Rockford or Other Brand

Hi bro.... If u are into SQ why not go compared and listen a few spk componet...I believe there are many acc shop in penang that u can go listen. Rf spk is not suitable for SQ lvl...:regular_smile:
  17. jchin2

want to sell DLS

hi... New or used??Izzit from NTC or pro-ice warranty??
  18. jchin2

iPod Nano (2G)

hi.. wat HU u using?
  19. jchin2

F/s Nokia N95 At $400usd

Heh Bro, Wrong selection..This is for ICE forum only!!And if want sell things go Market place..
  20. jchin2

SQ requirement

Rm1.5k for the whole Ice setup,cannotlah.For this maybe u can get an HU & mid component only...Why not go slowly upgrade or save more $$....For SQ need to hv good mid,cable,amp,hu & sub...So for this budget is too low...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi I'm newbie here, currently im using apexi el2 electronic meter (boost,water temp and oil temp) for my car. I bought it 3 years ago at japan. Recently my meter going something wrong, my boost meter not even sitting on 0(zero) before i start my car, max setting for warning value only 1.7 eventhough max setting was 2.0. My water temp meter max setting for warning value also only 125c eventhough max seeting was 130c..Can anyone help me?thx!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience