Search results

1. V

EK MODs

Rapinsoul, Save Your Money Till Can Get The Ek4 Halfcut. Shfish, B20b Block 1000 Hattech, Buddy,you Got Ek4 Front Crossmember? Pm Me The Price.
  2. V

Looking for this owner

Just The Plate No. Any Other Info? I Was In Federal Highway This Morning But Have Not Seen Any Accident Occur.
  3. V

why EJ8 not powerfull?? WHY.!!! Vtec.!!

Flatlander525, Throw Away The Auto Tranny!
  4. V

Who's The Real Vtec King In Malaysia?

Shiroitenshi, Sorry Buddy,i Do Not Know Him.just Heard My Friend From Bt Caves Area Told Me About His " Secret " Machine Only.must Be A Loaded Guy From East Coast Since Can Afford To Spend A Lot Of Money On His Ride.salute To Him And Hope He Can Achive His Goal.
  5. V

Yes,something Like That Buddy.
  6. V

Low PS B16A :-( Need Help!

N1 And Amoil Only Know How To Make More And More Money Only.their Time Is Money,they Do Not Waste Their Time To Talk Cock With Anyone Else.unless You Wanted To Buy Something From Them,that Is All.
  7. V

Top Secret.
  8. V

OS Giken Super Single Replacement, where can i get it?

Apart From N1,why Don't You Guys Try Amoil?
  9. V

My Car Is Not Ready,hopefully Early 2007. Heard That Ali Mamak Lose To Unknown Satria Turbo Recently.that Satria Are From Kelantan If I Am Not Mistake.
  10. V

YOU ARE FROM KELANTAN,AM I RIGHT?YOU MUST KNOW THE CHINESE EG WDF WELL,ARE YOU? HIS CAR IS READY? SPENDING A LOT OF MONEY WITH HIS 2.0 MACHINE,REALLY WANT TO SEE HIS HAR SCREAM IN MY PLACE.WHEN HE GOING DOWN TO KL AGAIN?
  11. V

Satanic, Thankyou,buddy.
  12. V

What is the most powerfull racing cam for VTEC?

WHY NOT? IT IS POSSIBLE.
  13. V

Crower75, Maybe You Are Right,buddy. I Am A Juniour At This Forum,maybe But I Am Not Juniour In Vtec Category Anyway.
  14. V

I Think Same.if Exedy Super Single Not Bad. If Your Engine Below 200ps,still Can Use The Exedy,if More Os Is The Answer.you Will Feel The Clutch Slip At High Rpm.
  15. V

Dear Satanic, I Am Not King. As My Topic Said " Who Is The Real Vtec King? " I Just Wanted To Know Only! I Do Not Try To Create Any Havoc Here But If You Really Do Not Like It,it Is Fine.
  16. V

Solution for 4agze

Can Vtec Put This Kit?
  17. V

Question regarding B16A+B20B

-cf-, If You Wanted To Use Back Your B16 Extractor,you Can Go To Any Exhaust Shop Then They Will Try To Modify And Fit For You Nicely. If You Want Direct Plug And Play,like What All The Sifus Here Have Said,go For 1.6 Or 1.8 Typer Extractor. V8 Nutter, I Am Who I Am,i Know You But You Do...
  18. V

Satanic, What Is Wrong With You? I Just Wanted To Know Who Is The Real King In Malaysia,am I Wrong? If You Do Not Like It,do Not Read It!
  19. V

Ss Racing! I Just Bought It Few Weeks Ago.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, just thought i should share how i DIY my head unit in case any of you need to..

Firstly since we dont have the bloody key to release the HU

Remove old seating and put in new one

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience