Search results

1. How to replace Honda city idsi 2004 aircon light bulb

Sifu.. Need help here.. Any1 know how to open up the centre panel a/con panel of idsi 2004?Bulb always fused after 4 months...thought of changing it to led?:rolleyes: Any picture of step to open up? Cheers sifu
  2. Help needed :K3ve2

Dear Sifu, Help urgently needed..Anybody knows what is the size and serial of the engine belting of K3ve2 auto? Inclusive the price and where to get it...seems like in melaka mostly runner cannot find it:confused::confused:...:banghead:...mine need to change ..lots of crack...
  3. antzan

Air Filter

Dear Sifus...need your advice on the air filter...anybody knows and advice what's the best drop in filter in the market plus the difference on micron among them. Don't want to have filter that have bad particals/microns passing by it making our engine more damage than having good...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello there,

I need the advice of the sifus out there. I recently did my balance, alignment and chamber. I left my car at the shop because i was busy but it told the worker to set a chamber of -1degree for all 4 tyres. So i did not see the readings of the machine. My problem now is my car is tracking badly to the left even at low speeds of 50kmh. I went back to the shop only for the worker to say that the reason the left straying because malaysian roads a slunted to the left and thus a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience