Search results

1. F

CLOSED

Hello there, So do u have stock for honda civic EG9 now? i'm also interested...wat is the price? i assume the price u quote is without installation right? Do u carry the APM adjustable abs too?
  2. F

looking for sohc vtec head

Waahh...Mini me ka? Cool man...i've read alot about ppl in US doing this..but in Malaysia i'm not aware about ppl who have already done this... Petrolhead...where are u doing this conversion? i think u really haf a good mechanic that is familiar with Honda cars to do this.. Read alot about...
  3. F

honda cb's 2.0cc half culf which import from japan

Haf anybody deal with mun lee before? I feel that they are quite snobbish la... i ask them the price for an EG9 meter panel (auto)..they told me rm400.. when i ask them i want to see it ..they say no need to see la..condition sure ok.. I terus belah man....
  4. F

From wat i understand...auto half cuts are much cheaper than manual ones...maybe that's y...cos less ppl will buy it ma..most ppl go for the stick hehehe...so it's a blessing in disguize for the auto lovers out there...kkeke
  5. F

So how much did u pay for the B16? I asked Mun Lee for EG9 half cut (auto) quoted me 3.7k....
  6. F

ARC Super Box for sell

I've actually called N1..they said that if i'm interested to buy the filter element they haf to order from JApan!...damn...i'm sure it will be expensive... Can u tell us if there are any cheaplak brand that can alternatively b used for this box? U have not changed the filter since using it?
  7. F

ARC Super Box for sell

I've actually called N1..they said that if i'm interested to buy the filter element they haf to order from JApan!...damn...i'm sure it will be expensive... Can u tell us if there are any cheaplak brand that can alternatively b used for this box? U have not changed the filter since using it?
  8. F

ARC Super Box for sell

9. F

ARC Super Box for sell

This might sound lame...does this unit comes with the filter component? how much would the filter cost? must use back ARC one ka....very expensive right...?
  10. F

Titan's Price Lists..

Hey stan thanks for ur repl...goona start saving up some dough to get those shocks..they sound indestructable!..should b able to last a lifetime heheh...btw will u still be able to tune up the car suspension properly if i just change 1 pair first..i'm afraid that it will effect handling wor..
  11. F

Titan's Price Lists..

Hello Stan, I notice that you actually accept trade in for old titan shocks...i was wondering if u sell recond ones for ppl like me who has a tight budget....besides this, i also read that it is possible to change the two front shocks first then later the rear when the money rolls in ... will...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys...im having this problem...the doors warning light..is ON even when all the doors properly shut...
only the warning indicator light OFF when i startted the engine....it comes back to normal...
problem occured when engine is off...shut all the doors...ON the alarm...the warning indicator light still ON....

what seems to be the problem...is it the wiring problem...already tested all the doors point button...push it several times and monitor at the warning indicator lights near the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience