Search results

1. What Standalone ECU is better?

--i'm planning to buy a standalone ecu this month.. but i have no clue.. which is better.. i heard many of ecu, such as freedom,mines and etc.. is it enough for 3k including dyno? --what is motec,haltec and etc? is it standalone too? --which is better between...
  2. 4age 20v blacktop can put turbocharge??

Is it possible to put turbo in my engine?? how many hp it will increase?? what should i do to put it?? are we have to change the cam and so on?? as i know, this engine already high end performance, so, still i have to change all of it(the cam and so on)??
  3. 4age 20v blacktop 6speed performance part..?

what can i upgrade to make my blacktop fasssssssstteeerrr...? can u said the detail,PRICE, model, brand or maybe shop that sell it.. thanx guys.. its after raya upgrade tIIIIMMMMEEE!!!
  4. gli@seg part for sale...

here is some of the standard seg part for sale.. all good in condition.. engine 4efe 1.3 auto with wiring.....rm500nego http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r264/frecoz/Recovered_JPEGDigitalCamera_175.jpg steering wheel with airbag...SOLD brake disc front with crossmember...SOLD suspension...
  5. 4age blacktop 6speed upgrade..

You guys can list your own upgrade performance part for the engine here, with the estimate price from the current price.. What i mean is, if you have this standard engine, what will u upgrade to make it more powerful...
  6. frecoz

4AGE Blacktop 6Speed Upgrade..

You guys can list your own upgrade performance part for the engine here, with the estimate price from the current price.. What i mean is, if you have this standard engine, what will u upgrade to make it more powerful...
  7. toyota seg 1998-2000

I have a toyota seg car year 1998-2000, and i want to swap my engine.. can i know the best engine will suite my car? maybe the fastest engine that it can load.. i am a newbie, so if you could, can u tell a little bit about the engine, maybe how much it will cost to swap engine witout being cheat...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ford Motor Co. may be hitting the brakes on retaining the retro-looks of the past and may be looking to focus their attention towards the younger generation.

<!--more-->When the 'pony' car was first launched it was marketed as something sporty, compact and more importantly - affordable and it's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience