Search results

1. R

only engine to let go(4ag)

just wondering the Fuel consumption of the 4AGE engine... Is it economic... currently im driving KE70 DX
  2. R

Cleaning Throttle Body & ICSV

Im using ori KE70 engine..
  3. R

carb a/f tuning..

hahaha... i just wondering what is happening to my car... no serious problem.. just wanna know and learn from all the sifu here
  4. R

carb a/f tuning..

Could someone comment on this... I just flush my Carb, when i try to tune it. turn in and out, it doesn't seems any different. why? but then after flushing i feel my FC become little better
  5. R

Fushing Engine

i know AGE86 is much much better but then i don't have the budget for it yet... so i will still stick to my humble KE70... :) Anyway, after flushing the engine run much lighter and smoother...
  6. R

Fushing Engine

I flush it in the workshop around my area, im stay in Sri Muda, shah alam... there got lots of workshop, i just go back the workshop i always go... they change RM10 for workmanship, i bought all the nessasary stuff, but unfortunately the oil filter cannot use, they sell me the ori Toyota oil...
  7. R

Fushing Engine

I think the car now ok liao... didn't hear the knock knock loud sound anymore...
  8. R

Tested Swift, but need some opinion

some people want a small car with power and good handling mah... cannot judge like that 1... if no demand they won't build a car like that
  9. R

[FS] Charade Espri Detomaso

very nice car... too bad no budget...
  10. R

Fushing Engine

I flush my engine lar... hmm... abit worried ... never encounter problem like this b4... #crazykid, how much it cost to overhaul? RM1000? #WAJA2003, i thought of flushing engine coz it is a old car, and i would like to have a cleaner engine with lower idling time :)
  11. Fushing Engine

I just flush my car this afternoon... but then the car "kong knog knog" like knocking sound in the engine... Im driving KE70 btw, the machenic say my timing chain got problem... plz comment... is it ok? previously no sould...
  12. R

Tested Swift, but need some opinion

Will the resell value same as other japan car maker such as Honda or Toyota?
  13. R

My KE70 For Sale!!! " PART II "

I don't think andrew will "makan" you lar... he is kinda nice guy actually... willing to help people without any demand.... just contect him and see how things work... post message here won't help much i suppose
  14. R

My KE70 For Sale!!! " PART II "

His car is really Value for Money... go take a look lar
  15. R

Cleaning Throttle Body & ICSV

Do u know how to service KE70 engine... The engine now really underpower... donno cleaning will help out abit anot
  16. R

OTS - Tsuiso Terror - KE70 1.3

looking foward to learn from u guys
  17. R

OTS - Tsuiso Terror - KE70 1.3

Hi all sifu out there... still wondering how to drift using KE70 stock... i having 1 here... try to drift by using hand brake... but can't... i watch a video, drift king how to drift... but then i can't do it... is it due to the drum break... or just i don't have the skill :(
  18. R

Toyota Ol' Skool Fr Group

Did anyone tried RON92 petrol on KE70 engine? nowadays petrol price going up very fast lar :(
  19. R

Jalan Pasar Guide

just to double confirm... is it near pudu jail? i donno how to go lar... sigh... sad
  20. R

Honda Accord Old Skool For Sale!

keep it first lar... y wanna sell? No car park space then park somewhere further lar

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Word has it that Malaysian auto enthusiasts will soon see the return of an automotive icon to our shores. As we eagerly await the launch of the spiritual successor of the legendary AE86, we at Zerotohundred.com decided to take a drive back to where it all really started.

Long before the Toyota AE86, Toyota already had a strong history in the sports cars market. It was way back in 1965 that Toyota...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience