Search results

1. M7 EBC installation n user manual

hi bros, i just bought a M7 EBC from my fren.. but he lost his installation n user manual.. tried searching online but cant get any... closest would b Blitz EBC, but they r using different solenoid.. i need to know the routing of the solenoid... any bros here got the installation n user manual...
  2. Wira MIVEC for sale

Proton Wira 1.6 MIVEC for sale (ori chassis 1.5 auto) engine & performance - MIVEC 1.6 stock - MIVEC full lock LSD gearbox - OS Giken super single clutch - VAFC2 blue - RSM blue - Aluminium radiator - Air diversion plate - Oil Catch Tank - SAMCO radiator hose - SARD fuel regulator - Replica...
  3. Transmission Fluid Change

Dear Sifus/old timer/existing evo users, I've just got my E7 for 1.5weeks and is in need to change the fluid in the drivetrain. Had read a few threads here and most of u guys are recommending to use Motul. As i've checked the price for few brands as follow: Motul 75/90 = RM110/lit CUSCO 80/90...
  4. Wira EVO for sale

Car is rarely use now, most of the time driving my gf Vios. Never tracked with this engine before (tracked 2-3times when using 4G91), occasionally night sprint at Pasir Gudang. No major accident, small knocks on the rear and front left. Car is in tip top condition. Chassis History...
  5. Car got broken-into @ Mimosa Hotel @ Melaka @ +-3.30am . . .

all bros, my car just got broken into just now.... was awaken by my 2 way alarm, got up n look out my hotel room window n saw the bastard pulling out my Defi's...with another bastard waiting on his bike..... shouted for help but no one there, then these bastards just grab n go.... was so careful...
  6. Pivot RPM Meter Stepping Gauge (Quartz Stepping Drive)

selling my Pivot RPM meter as below: taken with lights on, without flash taken with lights off, with flash the controller this meter comes with built-in shift light. 1st light will on 1k rpm before shift point. 2nd light will on 500 rpm before shift point. 3rd/all light will on at shift...
  7. Need Help ~ Haywire meter cluster for A32

Dear all, My father just bought a yr2000 2.0cc A32 few mths back. Did not have much of a prob wif the car except for minor oil leak at drive shaft oil seal n also a noisy rear disc (even after service the sound come back after a while). these r still ok in the sense dat we know wat to pay...
  8. WTS Defi Tacho (11,000rpm + shift light)

hi all, helping my fren to sell his defi tacho meter.... the size (diameter) SHOULD BE around +-5inch (will re-confirm with owner).... reason of selling: needs cash pics are as below.... front back controller (top) controller (front) interested??? can pm me OR sms/call 012-7579249...
  9. Track Day 8/Mar & 22/Mar 2009

just to check... if there's anyone goin for track day on these 2 dates.... info on: http://www.johorcircuit.com.my/ go to "bookings" n u'll see the calendar there....
  10. wira stolen together with a 6yrs old boy in Klang

guys, i've received a msg from a fren n thought it should be more efficient to post it up for everyone to keep a look out..... A car was stolen by an Indian in Taman Berkeley, KlAng early Morning on 16 Feb. A YOung boy aged 6 yrs old was inside th car. If u see a meroon Proton Wira JFA 4552...
  11. calvin9683

JB New Section........ Part 3.....

JB gang session 3.... namelist: 1. alex962; tampoi area; 012-73402188 2. ashween; tmn molek; 016-708 8378 3. badguy; tmn pelangi; 016-739 7730 4. basil; tmn perling; 012-704 3123 5. calvin9683; tmn pelangi indah; 012-757 9249 6. derek; tmn tun aminah; 016-722 2712 7. domezero; tmn perling...
  12. calvin9683

help . . my car choke ! !

he everyone... really need u guys help to identify the possible problem.... went back to JB last weekend...while cruising on highway...feel that my car like canot breathe like dat....will happen if i drive around 140...this dun accur all the time...like suka suka then the engine choke...
  13. mohawk(red) price???

hi all... my previous subwoofer cant be used edi...whenever i turn on higher volume the amp will cut off...got it checked n its subs prob...its 12" mohawk (blue) anyway... went to an accessory shop just now...that guy intro 12" mohawk(red) wif double coil(or somethin like dat)..price RM280...n...
  14. calvin9683

pls advise . . .

hi all... my fren today drove my car (wira 1.3 carb) to KL.... he called me in the afternoon n tell me my car cannot start....so i asked him to find someone to start it la.... then to my horror....he called again n tell me my engine blow edi... really dunno wat to do now la.... having finals...
  15. calvin9683

wonder spark????

hi guys... went back to hometown last weekend and my dad bring my car for servicing... he came back n told me he installed a gadget that can add power n save fuel... i wan like.....omg...waste money again....haih... so...that gadget is called "wonder spark" by "wondertec".... dunno wats so...
  16. calvin9683

nilai 3 speedway

hi all... just wanna know anyone is there last nite.... i went in quite late though...at 12am... find it kindda boring... onli a few cars dragging.... wanna know if its more ''happening'' earlier.... cheers...
  17. izzit worth buying??

as the topic states...i'm going to buy my frens sound system...he is offering to sell at RM800... now..this is wat included... 1) mohawk(blue) 6.5" compnonent set - used around 3 yrs 2) mohawk(blue) 12" woofer 1unit - used around 3yrs 3) 4 channel amplifier(dunno wat brand, but he bought for...
  18. calvin9683

Waja Spring

hi... my bro in law just bought a 1 yr old waja recently....but the car is lowered...although he like the looks but he also agree that its too low n hard to drive....so plan to change to springs.... the car now is veree low...2 finger between tyre(standard rim and tyre size) and wheel arch(or...
  19. calvin9683

Help.....smoke

hi to all sifus.... just back from the drift event..... but just now when leaving extreme park.....got stuck at the slope when going up.... so was balancing for a while....3 minutes?? then onli free gear n pull hand brake..... after that smell some funny smell....then see smoke from the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Castrol, the proud sponsor of the UEFA EURO 2012 tournament just concluded their first phase of their "Castrol Ada Kick" contest where thousand of participants have been filtered down to a final 20 in order to do battle in the next phase, just to stand a chance to win an all-expense paid dream trip to watch the UEFA EURO 2012 live in Poland in June 2012!

<!--more-->Designed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience