Search results

1. Calling all Syed Ariff TT oldtimer...

Hi guys... For those who remember it...Syed Ariff TT... MCSB ! How you guys doing ?
  2. Mscb !

Hi All, Calling all old timer ZTH Syed Ariff TT... How you guys doing ?!
  3. Toyota Celica ST205 ST185 Downpipe - NEW

Hi All, I'm selling of my old stock, ST205 turbo downpipes. Can be fitted in ST185 too. Brand new, kept it for years. Location : Damansara Call me... Thanks.
  4. OCT setup on 4AGE 20V

As salam and good day to all... I just want to share my opinion on this, I think most of the 20V setup for OCT (Oil Catch Tank) were wrong...correct me if i'm wrong and feel free to comment... As shown in the picture below, normally this is what I saw on most of the cars : as you can see...
  5. 4AGE 20V Splash Guard

As Salam and Good day... I have a new product for 4AGE 20V enthusiast. Name : ChinTech 20V Splash Guard Material : Laser cut Aluminum Purposes : For those running with Velocity Stacks (Trumpets) , this product will protect your ITB from water splashes from your undercarriage...fit both...
  6. Tie Rod end issue...

As Salam and Good day... Guys need some advice... Previously my old worn out knuckle (bearings) the tie rod end sits like this...the screw end up upright... Sample picture then I've changed to another model knuckle that have a bigger disk and caliper...but now the tie rod end , ends up the...
  7. Checklist : 1.3L body conversion and 20V conversion

Good day... Rather then newbies keep on asking...without use the search option... I think we should put a checklist on what they should do for converting a 1.3L body into 1.6L 4AGE 20V engine... 1) Fuel pump 2) Fuel line - stock 1.3L > feed - 8mm : return - 6mm - stock 1.6L > feed - 10mm ...
  8. 20V using RON95...no problemo !

As Salam and good day... 1) How may of 20V enthusiast here using RON95 and how was it ? 2) How's the FC comparable to RON97 3) How's the power output comparable to RON97 Due to crazy and unacceptable price of RON97... many asked me...is it ok ? can it be done ? will it damage the engine ...
  9. Subaru Impreza STI Version 8 V-Limited

Good Day, Selling on behalf of my friend... Description: Make: Subaru Model: Impreza STI Version 8 V-Limited Manufacturer year: 2003/2004 Register: 2007 (Wilayah plate) Colour: WR Blue Mileage: 72k Reason to sell: Need family car with auto...
  10. [WTS] Corolla AE101 front bonnet with air vent

Good day, Item : Toyota Corolla AE101 front bonnet with air vent Condition : - Just respray, with similar dark grey TRD - heat insulator mattress under the hood Location : Ampang / Salak South Price : SOLD(nego)
  11. Toyota Corolla AE series Radiator Cooling Plate

Salam and Good Day... Name : Custom ChinTech Radiator Cooling Plate...wahhh ! Functionality : - To maximize cooling capabilities, as air direct flow to radiator... - Allowing an engine to maintain consistent temperatures on the race track... - Make your engine looks nicer and more WOW ...
  12. chinozie

Funniest ZTH Member...?

Good day... Ahhaaaa... Let's start something interesting here...hahahaha... just for fun...! Who do you think the funniest ? Should we start the nomination ? :wavey: Then we'll do the voting...
  13. Raya 2010 Clearance Sales Toyota parts !

1) AE101 / AE111 Lowmax extractor Japan - SOLD 2) Blacktop stock extractor - SOLD 3) Wheel arch inner cover (Daun pisang) - SOLD 4) Wiper link cover (AE101 n AE111) - RM10 5) AE111 crystal light front bumper, Japan's - 2sets - - RM200 6) Ceilo nose cut -SOLD 7) AE111 2door levin front lip...
  14. Blessings of Ramadan...

Dear Muslim Brothers and Sisters! It is Ramadan, the month of the Qur’an, the month of Mercy, the month of Forgiveness, the month of prayer at night and Suhoor, the month of solidarity and mutual help, the month of all blessings. May This Ramadan be as bright as ever. May this Ramadan bring...
  15. TOYOTA Tagline

Good day... History of Toyota's tagline Currently it's : Toyota - Moving Foward previously : Toyota - Get the Feeling and before that ??? :hmmmm: ---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:57 PM ---------- Toyota Australia tagline ...
  16. Toyota Corolla SE-G AE101 (AT) - Many Goodies

Good day... Year 1994, 4AGE 20V Turbo. Crystal white color. Stereng nardi 4 spoke Pen apexi turbo timer Pivot engine start Pivot speed meter 6 defi gauge meter complete sensor Defi controller Defi link display Dashboard & wagon white meter Truguard alarm system Clarion hi end cd player 2 set...
  17. Avance VVTC

Good day... Ah ha...just cleared my old stuffs... then found this item... been lying around quite some years already...and decide to put it for sale... Don't want to mod my car anymore...:driver: :hmmmm: ... :burnout: Item can be used to control manually your VVT engagement... Can only be...
  18. AE101 US Wagon side skirt

Good day... Decided to sell my old stuff...that's been lying around for quite sometimes already... :banghead: Item : Original AE101 US Wagon side skirt... Price : SOLD! Location : COD in Ampang Descriptions : Item is in half-cut condition, which got a scratch... Contact : 0176546664 - Chin (No...
  19. 20V Turbo Blitz Compression ratio ?

Good day...:itsme: Does anyone know what is the compression ratio for AE111 Blitz Turbo setup ? or else what the ideal CR for it ? Thanks in advance
  20. Toyota FICD ? There's no such thing exist !!!

Good day... Just to clear things up, as most of forumers used the wrong term of it. First of all...what is FICD ? it's an acronym for Fast Idle Control Device , and used mostly by Nissan manufacturer, not to sure about others, kindly advice on it. The FICD valve compensates for RPM drop when...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We arrived again to a brand new Audi A6 Hybrid. Being driven for abit, the owner did not even wash the car and we were already called to come do up the car. For a un-washed car it looks quite sleek and clean from a distance. We have always received questions like "which car brand produces the best quality paint besides supercars?" We have to say Audi has...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience