Search results

1. J

Black Wira JDF770 stolen in Tesco Tebrau JB, GSR turbo

after car stolen i did talk to their security chief, no CCTV in tesco tebrau, maybe cause its a free parking... anyway, everyone be alert. its notorious in jb & also kl lately...
  2. J

Black Wira JDF770 stolen in Tesco Tebrau JB, GSR turbo

thanks guys.... but i just heard from a fren... his GTI was stolen last year, his GTI was recovered in good shape, the car was left in jb police station to close case. after everything settle, his car was dismantled..... recaro seats gone, throttle body gone, CD player gone, even rims also...
  3. Black Wira JDF770 stolen in Tesco Tebrau JB, GSR turbo

car is stolen in Tesco Tebrau JB on 30th April, around 5pm to 6pm Plate : JDF 770 Black colour Wira Lancer Front Bumper, original GSR intercooler (side mount) Black gold rim, Volks Racing CE28 Pls contact 012-7558194 Thank you very much.....
  4. J

PERSONA : Lets share our stories

New Persona less than 1 month. 1st time car stalled, i was outstation, tow to nearest Eon, found out is fuel pump connection problem. 2nd time car stalled, only 3days after the 1st stalled, found out is relay system KO. dear frens, any of u got this problem pls advice me. if there any more...
  5. J

How RAYS ENGINEERING wheels are made?

thank man for sharing.. excellent info
  6. J

Hankook tyres

i just changed to ventus V4ES, 205/45/16 1 for rm250 (hope i wasnt been chopped) seems ok so far :D
  7. J

Speaking English like Yankees and Brits.

shud be the ppl around u that makes the influence. for example, like a american company with mat salleh + malaysian workers, eventually malaysians will be influence by their slang.. i been pondering, y cant we that influence them to our slang??? maybe malaysian is inferior with their own...
  8. J

Petrol Price to cost 10 cents more tomorrow

true loh bros, initially i was also ignorant bout these kind of stuff until i came to kl... look at our highways..... everyday jam, cars r everywhere... then look at other countries, like uk, aus..... they dun hav massive jam everyday in the rush hour like us...bcause they hav better public...
  9. J

Setapak Tt --> Genting ^.^

oooo,nvm, thx anyway..... btw, james here
  10. J

gauges.....

who is the dude who sell gauges, gauge stands...... used to hav a long thread....... he has dealers in jb, pg..... anyone still remember?? is he still in business?? Thanks bros
  11. J

simon..... nice poster man...... btw, y nobody wan to answer my questioon harr?????!!!!
  12. J

halo, how ru guys.... just wanna to ask any of setapakian or wangsaian play soccer har?? no kaki here lah...... btw, do u guys remember; there was a dude selling gauges 1..... with 7 colors.... long thread..... he got dealer in jhr, pg...... where is the thread har?? cant find it leh....
  13. J

sorry guys, while coming down, im embarass to admit but i was lost in the car park!!! i remember last time need to go down floor by floor bfr to get to the exit rite? somemore the direction also leading me the down. when reach the bloody bottom floor, they block the exit pula..... few...
  14. J

Lancer Gsr Rs 1.8 T 4g93t

mine RM50 running for 330km damn heavy lah... anyone got any method to improve millage?? btw, i drive like ahpek....
  15. J

Blue Kelisa On Ldp

might be an emergency bro, last time my fren got hurt during work, his dad also drove like a mad man to send him to hospital.... with emergency light on...... maybe really an emergency....
  16. J

Mothers Thread! My Mom !

eh dude, ur mum do tat bcause she luv u.... come on lah fren, think from her side
  17. J

Updating Windows Xp Updates

NightRaider, okok, i get wat u mean, thx btw where to download directly?? i try to find in microsoft.com but they wan to update thru online 1.... acbc, thx man, dling the software now......
  18. J

bros, i know it is not important to update critical updates but the softwares that i m using doesnt even allowed me to install without the updates!!!! btw, i m using win xp sp2 acbc, bro where to get AutoPatcherXP???? free 1?? can download??
  19. J

bros, i got the win xp with sp2 but the softwares need windows critical updates......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well i know its got nothing related to section but just wanna share to you guys. I make enquiry about cam regrind. And this is what i get frm the seller.

To the seller, you are welcome to come in defense for your atitude.

Private Message: Re: cam regrind
Yesterday, 11:39 PM
YuHaNiSa...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience