Search results

1. E

Crazy Evo video I saw on Facebook, in Malaysia?

Traffic rule macam guide to you jer
  2. E

Evo IV dream is back

Sabah got one: Mitsubishi Evolution 2.0 (M) - Cars for sale in Putatan, Sabah
  3. E

Why the Evo X with Manual tranny does not available in Malaysia?

Recent round TTA Street AWD Turbo EVO X is a manual unit i believe I also spotted one more red EVO X which is manual before too For guarantee of car quality,find dealer which give you access to japanese car auction database & you pick which car they import(I believe it is possible to buy...
  4. E

Suspension setup question...

Or minimal hassle route Bilstein B8 damper + Swift Spec R lowering spring/gtworx spring/robispec spring No need to set and will last long time
  5. E

Optimum Coating : The F360 Challenge Stradale

Spotted an AE86 at the back too
  6. E

Tire Price list Zth

The japanese actually have Dunlop Direzza ZII* in that size
  7. E

Any Skyline members staying around Damansara / kepong / ttdi / Sungai buloh

That group AFAIK no Skyline yet EVOs,RX8,350Z,S2000,Celica,Pulsar GTI-R so far
  8. E

How u differential Evo8 vs Evo8MR

1.)Interior trim & colour: Black alcantara seat/carbon trim/black alcantara door pieces vs blue/black seat/blue trim/blue door pieces 2.)Black steering wheel for MR vs Silver steering wheel 3.)04 production year(MR) vs 03 production year(VIII) 4.)Exterior colour: VIII MR GSR have...
  9. E

my evo 7 (DAMD)

In US,it is known as Blue By You JDM should be France blue Information can be obtained here: EVO Color Codes - evolutionm.net
  10. E

Michelin Pilot Sport 3

Your car is one of few for that price point with non torsion beam rear suspension so limit is quite alright already:itsme: BTW Brian here
  11. E

Proton Satria GTI (Original)

Mitsubishi or Simens VDO ECU?
  12. E

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

A place before Subang Use Sungai Buloh-Subang,you will pass by one Nearby the place have one mall,Citta mall The meet is tonight at Oasis,Ara Damansara
  13. E

Federal 595 RS-R vs Yokohama AD08

Can A tyre shelf life is 5 years so 2011 tyre is good until 2016 If you think you can wear out the tyre before that than by all mean go ahead
  14. E

Evo pics at timetoattack round 1

Here is the full panning shot album for those who does not know its existence yet :https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.457200274366837.1073741829.163913757028825&type=1
  15. E

When you burst as much as me during time attack session,you are bound to get some usable shot I shoot like 400~600 burst pictures per session That is also on 2.5FPS camera only More will be uploaded tonight Any driver who wish to have original copies can PM me here
  16. E

The blue STI spin straight away come out from pit After that a Nissan Truck come and retrieve it(The one before navara) and running again For getting closer,just crop the picture lor My lens not long enough to reach so near This thread will be updated with more content in the future when i am...
  17. Evo pics at timetoattack round 1

Attended Time To Attack Round 1 Below is my pictures from the event For tonight,just upload a few panning shot first Malaysian EVO Singapore EVO(This one semi track car with dogbox) That's it for now
  18. E

Evo8 MR change Clutch & do some engine works

Why change out BOV?? Stock one is fairly decent(assuming metal one) Whatever you do,make sure your BOV is recirculated if you want your car to run properly
  19. E

F355.

+1 on the sound part F355 with Capristo or Kreissieg:biggrin: Parts can look at ricambi america,hills engineering uk Malaysia IDK Big killer will be cam belt change US suggest 5 years interval,UK/ROW suggest 3 years Cam belt change is killer mostly because it's an engine out procedure Hope this...
  20. E

TTH Imported Used tyre

225/40/19 or 235/40/19 got?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

But now.. I think they are nice..especially in terms of reliability, comfort, and looks!

When I was younger, BMW oozed sex appeal with its M Sport cars, or even the plain jane with some M inspired bodywork, and Mercedes like the big-small eye E class, or the wide eye C class just looked.. UNCLE...

Now..

And speaking with owners of BMW, Audi, and Mercedes in Malaysia seems that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience