Search results

1. Anyone here tried Revo in their 4age?

Hi all, Has anyone of you tried using Revo yet? It's advertised in one of the banners in ZTH. http://www.revooil.com/m_en/index.html Please give feedback. TQ!:driver:
  2. SVT jerks at 1st gear... Please help

Dear All, Recently, my car started to jerk when it's engaged in 1st gear.. There is no power and i have to rev higher to counter-act it. 2nd gear onwards is fine and this only happens at the 1st gear. I've tried resetting my ecu. It was fine for a moment but then the problem came back later...
  3. Need advice...

Dear Sifoos.. Please pardon my ignorance but i could use some help here.. When i turn right, there's a sound... *tuk*tuk* .. and the car's handling is weird as the steering feels a little heavy/sluggish. Could this be caused by cv joint, upper/lower arm bush or driveshaft? Where can i buy...
  4. Apexi pen-type turbo timer settings

Hi Just want to know if anyone out there is using the Apexi pen-type turbo timer? I need to know what is the correct settings for all the functions such as: 1) A/F ratio settings (mine doesn't seem to detect the airflow, what could be the problem?) 2) O2 settings 3) Engine-off timer 4) Lean /...
  5. Check engine light.. need advice

Dear sifus Lately, my svt check engine light has been lighting up whenever i start my car. My car starts and the CEL lights up and my rpm lingers around 500rpm for like 15 secs. The engine sounds sluggish and after +/- 15 secs, the CEL goes off and my rpm rises to normal. What could be the...
  6. Saw this MR-2 in Sunway Pyramid...

To the owner... Niceeeee!!! But the rear looks kinda weird...
  7. In need of advice...

Hi fellow sifoos and senseis... I would like to know... I recently had an accident whereby some dude cut into my lane which left me no choice but to jam brake which caused my car to spin out across 3 lanes and the rear hit the concrete divider. The question now is... when a car spins out and...
  8. OBD - On Board Diagnostics

Hi 1) Does anyone know where is the OBD located? 2) SVT - does it have OBD 1 or 2? Thank you!
  9. APEXi Auto Timer settings for 4AGE 20V

Hi, Does anybody know what is the optimum / correct setting for the A/F & O2 function? Also, how would i know if my O2 sensor is still working? Would appreciate any comments.. thanks!!!
  10. Squealing sounds - Silvertop

Hi sifus!!! My car has a loud squealing sound when i start my engine without turning on the a/c. It disappears after a while and returns when i engage gear to move. The sound usually comes at the 1k - 3k rpm range. I have checked the belts and the problem still persists... What could be the...
  11. AE86 Levin complete front half for sale!!!

Hi ppl! I have a AE 86 Levin complete set (bonnet, bumper, grille, headlamps, signals, and mudguards) for sale. Price RM2000 negotiable. PM or call me at 019-2620616 if interested.
  12. Iscv...

Hello! I know there have been many posts regarding the ISCV issues. I have gone thru them and I am still unable to locate it as the pictures shown are missing or deleted. I would tremendously appreciate it if anyone could show a picture or advise me of it's location. Also, since EFN is no...
  13. WTB : LE front lips

Anyone selling the front lips for the corolla LE or knows where i can get it? Thanks a billion!!!
  14. Gatsby...

Wahlau... the Gatsby advertisement damn irritating... always terkena the add, then hear the song... just wanted to rant... :X-:
  15. Air filter for Corolla LE

Hi ppl!! I'm thinking of changing my air filter but i dont know which is the suitable one for my car. Can all the sifus and professors out there advise me? Also, does anyone know where can i get the front-lips for the LE? Thank you very much. To all our muslim friends, Selamat...
  16. Toyota Corolla???

Hi everyone!!! I'm new here... and i have a err... question... I drive a toyota, but i'm unsure of the model... the front looks like Itsuki's toyota and the back like kotak... its a sedan... I'm just wondering whether is it an LE or something else.... went online to search for it, but got...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.. Just need your opinion here. Preferably those with experience in this please...

I bought a disc brake set to fit into my car about a year ago from a seller in this forum. Suppose to fit it in today but I spotted some problem. It is full of rust. The knuckle, the caliper bracket, the rotor shield (that round thing like a shield don't know what is it called). I don't think it is due to me keeping it for one year because I kept it indoors and I bought another set and kept it for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience