Search results

1. W

SUBARU IMPREZA widebody for sale

call and see
  2. W

cheater Spotted... members plz have a look

his myvi chg to orange color d . the original myvi orange . track him ---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:22 PM ---------- this guy really have a lots of story always say in singapore rite kenny .. my fren also pening d:confused...
  3. W

my fren also have a same case on him . thats y i trust wat kenny say . this guy is famous d in kepong .
  4. W

wat huakenny say is true it because my fren also kena .... 1 month ago my fren buy thing from this fella he came with his myvi color a rdy chg
  5. W

his myvi chg color d . now his myvi orange color . the original orange
  6. W

Evo 6.5 Tommi Makinnen bumper

boss the bumper stil available pls pm me if stil have and the price together tq . is it ori
  7. looking for body parts v8 oem

guys im looking for v8 oem bodyparts and head lamp if have pls let me know
  8. W

looking for halfcut

try to call before dun have
  9. looking for halfcut

hi all tai ko im looking for gtr34 v spec half cut . anyone know where got pls let me know .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To those who study in Subang Colleges, and used to park ur car in the residential area of Subang SS14/2 (Behind the 2 petrol station), please be aware of the f@rking snatcher.

Just met 1 while walking to my office, luckily the strap broken and my briefcase dropped.

The snatcher is riding a motobike, can't really see the number plate ( short sight), but it start with B**...wearing a blue wind breaker, black tinted helmet. He just look suspicious, coz he seemed like get ready his hand...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience