Search results

1. JGE_4G15

JB New Section........ Part 4.....

Happy New Year to all bros in advance.......
  2. JGE_4G15

ask so much then end up to nothing......... knn.................
  3. JGE_4G15

church of eden sial...... wahahahahahaha........... then who is your god?
  4. JGE_4G15

any1 interested in open port filter...? asking on behalf of my colleauge........ used hurrician & K&N..... selling @ $80 each...........
  5. JGE_4G15

think this is juz an appetiser for basil oni..... i foresee more shutdown after CNY....... no oni for basil's compamy..... alot of others oso....... Bump: ash..... wannna bring me there on new year's eve....... kekekekeke.................
  6. JGE_4G15

u mean he cut in your lane.......? but from wat i noe... he works in sutera mall... start work at 11am...... maybe he is late.........
  7. JGE_4G15

i oso dun noe how long never drive my car already..... cant even remember when is the last time i drove it..... nowadays even i come in i oso drive my gf's gen 2..... see when i come i for long weekend then i go take out lo...... btw i think even he may drive fast....... but dun think he will...
  8. JGE_4G15

me in sg today........ think tat 1 is be my gf's nephew...... nowadays he is driving my car.......... he driving very fast......? which direction is he heading towards?
  9. JGE_4G15

hmmmm.... went pg...... long time never go with you guys alreadi......
  10. JGE_4G15

went 'fruits plantation' again...... kekekekeke.............
  11. JGE_4G15

merry christmas to all........ enjoy your holidays..................
  12. JGE_4G15

damn kao famous already? u mean he is 'topic of the night' at the bbq gathering that you mentioned? kekekekekeke
  13. JGE_4G15

basil..... wat i can say is juz acceot hte facts and get on with it la..... no point kpkb on those issues...... sim.... so fast lock-on your target liao....... dun tell me u wanna "strick the iron while it's hot" wahahahahaha..... ash "essay" anm power sial..... make me wanna change job &...
  14. JGE_4G15

so high till dun know wat u did on that night.... haizzz.......... think a better person to answer ur qns would be frank or his wife..... kekekekekeke...........
  15. JGE_4G15

it happened when u are so high on frank's wedding........ wahahahaahaha....
  16. JGE_4G15

i totally agree with you..... basil..... at times when we decided on a path to take... there is not point making comparision with the past...... its the path u decided / choose..... so u wil have to get used to it...... as i shared with you abt my new job previously.... everything is being...
  17. JGE_4G15

most of the time i take CW3 from Jurong East Interchange to Gelang Patah ten change 666 to tun ahminah...... some times to Bukit Indah if my gf fetching me..... $4 per trip....... think it's reasonable....... even last time i come in every weekend i also do this.... think it's faster that using...
  18. JGE_4G15

seem like all whom usedhe new custom are damn kao unhappy.......... althought i never use it b4....... but it's juz as i expected before it was offically open.......... think next time if i coming in with gf use tuas checkpoint better.......
  19. JGE_4G15

Linda Chung's Meet The Fans - Queensbay Mall Penang

yap.... mostly in to hk serial shows...
  20. JGE_4G15

so fast ask your wife to go back to her old home... tot juz got married....? married but not staying together? Bump: because i was sharing with clavin that last time i did try try with my friends..... playing "chua tai di" and the player with most cards have to drink a 1.5 L bottle of mineral...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What’s the deal?

BMW Malaysia has rolled out their latest addition to the F30 3-Series fleet, the 330e hybrid at BMW Innovation Days Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur today.

Equipped with a state-of-the-art electric motor working harmoniously with BMW's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience