Search results

1. evo3

Worst Carpark

COme come any pics to share?
  2. evo3

Connecting Dell Laptop to Samsung LCD TV

Hi, Anyone did this before? Connecting a laptop or a pc to LCD TV. Recently i just got myself a Samsung 32" LCD TV, and i try to connect to my laptop using the Vga cable (15pin) but the TV does not detect the laptop. Anyone can help?:adore:
  3. evo3

Help!! Need to know how to get to KLIA from LCCT

Hi, I had wrongly booked a airasia flight to LCCT, instead of arriving in the morning, i will arrived at 11.30pm night. I tend to spend a night at the airport before heading down to KL the next morning and i don't want to so at LCCT. Can anyone tell me what time does the Airport Liner...
  4. evo3

Beaten up by Mat Rempit

IPOH: A contract worker had his lucky stars to thank when he was saved by police from being bashed up by a group of Mat Rempits, on Merdeka Day. In the incident, which occurred at about 5am at Jalan Sultan Abdul Jalil here, the victim had grazed one of the Mat Rempit’s motorcycles causing...
  5. Can anyone tell me where i can service TEIN Adjustables

Hi, Do anyone know where i can service my TEIN adjustables, thanks.....
  6. Post Pics of your Ford/Mazda rides

Come on guys... post ur ride pics.... :) here mine....ugly Ford Focus MK1
  7. evo3

Anyone have Used Microsoft Visual basic 6.0 License?

Hi, I'm looking for used Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Licenses. Do anyone have it for sale? Since Microsoft can't sell me the licenses anymore and aks me to look for used license... :) Anyone have info on that please contact me... thanks....
  8. evo3

Toyota Estima Front Hood Wing

anyone know where can i get this the wing on the hood? or any pics of this wing?
  9. Ford Focus 02 Plug Wires and Spark Plug

Hi, I owned a Ford Focus 02 model 1.8l Zetec. Yesterday while i was driving the car suddenly vibrate and the engine start to loss power. Since i'm nearby to Ford Servcice Center, i just drove it for a check. They say it the spark plug , so they change the spark plug but the idling become worse...
  10. Rossi challenges Alonso

Rossi challenges Alonso By Theodore Liasi LONDON (espnstar.com) - Valentino Rossi has told Fernando Alonso to put his money where his mouth is after the Formula One World Champion claimed he remained unimpressed by the MotoGP superstar's recent tests with Ferrari. The Renault world...
  11. evo3

Modifying cars raises safety risk

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/2/27/focus/13503281&sec=focus REFER to the letter, “Look at the positive side of modifying engines” (The Star, Feb 24). I think it is rather silly of K. Dhillon to come up with an unfounded hypothesis that “spending more money modifying...
  12. Hi, Need more info on Ford Focus that are sold by Ford Malaysia

Hi, anyone know where i can get the spec on the 2001/02 Ford Focus Coupe(with 4 doors) that are sold by Ford Malaysia not long ago? according to my info, Ford Malaysia only bring in 200 units of these focus.... thanks....
  13. Do anyone know where to get CF look film?

HI, i wan to know where i can get those CF look film that look like real CF but not 3d la....hehehe thanks....:D
  14. evo3

Sarawak Corners

Ok... Just wan to know how many Sarawakian are in this forum....mayb next time can organise a TT ..... Kuching Here.... :D
  15. Vote for your Favourite Teams!!!!

come come!!!! :P
  16. Do anyone ever heard of WEDSPORT?

hi, Is this brand WEDSPORT rims good or not?
  17. How to read Air Fuel Ratio Meter?

Hi, Need help on reading A/F Ration...hehehe... Yesterday i install a A/F Ration meter, and it doesn't show any reading when idling..no light indicator but when the car is moving and u release the gas pedal then it will onlt show the reading...it tat ok or that is something wrong? :P Thanks
  18. 4G63T Jerking

Hi, i need help on this. When my car is running normally (no boosting :rolleyes: ) that it run Ok but when u suddenly boost the car, it will start jerking (sometime only). :( DO any Sifu here know this problem? Thanks :D P/S: Engine 4G63T standard no mod except HKS SQV n HKS Powerflow...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu sifu want to ask your opinion on the breather hose..my engine after driving for a while then back at home, i notice the breather hose coming out some asap not much just like engine oil is hot..fitted with oil catch tank and temp gauge read 50c to 60c.. but i not very comfortable with the slight asap coming out from the breather hose...is it cause by the wap of the engine? or engine trouble..

currently car fitted with oil cooler,gear oil cooler, change all valve seal,gasket top to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience