Search results

1. nafiiio

Introduction for New Member.

Hi guys ... it's been a while huh ?
  2. nafiiio

Honda Launches 9th Generation Civic into Malaysian Market

I have to disagree with all u guys .. I've driven the car and the interior is damn nice .. better than 8th Gen Civic. And sorry, I wont buy Korean cars .. I go for quality for long term plan and high resale value.
  3. nafiiio

[WTS] Toyota SEG Levin AE101

SOLD ! Thanx for viewing !! :wavey:
  4. [WTS] Toyota SEG Levin AE101

-1st Owner, accident free , weekend car -Toyota SEG converted to Levin AE101 -Engine: 4AGE Blacktop 1600cc -Clutch and Flywheel: TRD -Ori Bomex front bodykit -Ori Dog Fight pro Carbon Fiber worth Yen 89000 Jpn -Limited FGK 4-2-1 with 2.3" FGK piping + Apex N1 straight flow muffler...
  5. nafiiio

CRZ officially in next week - Sports Hybrid for non-geeks finally arrives.

yeah .. agree! .. they're more expensive than civic and more-less the same price with honda accord actually.
  6. nafiiio

CRZ officially in next week - Sports Hybrid for non-geeks finally arrives.

c0mparing honda civic Without import tax .. Honda Insight and CRZ are more expensive than Honda Civic ... Can someone confirm is that true Honda CRZ is cheaper than honda insight outside market. Honda.ca Official Website of Honda Canada Inc.
  7. nafiiio

Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

Hye all , .. it's been awhile ... huhu ...how u guys doin' ??
  8. nafiiio

Full trailer for Fast Five is out

hey .. did anyone saw Lexus L-FA in the trailer movie ? aorund 1.50 min ... drool.....
  9. nafiiio

Ford’s nationwide road show is on now, attractive deals on hand

Seremban tgk kat Rahang .. :p a ford showroom that you can even teach the salesman why Ford Fiesta is a must have it car .. LOL .. :p
  10. nafiiio

The Insight on greener motoring - Today's cheapest hybrid reviewed

where's the photoshot being taken ? MITC melaka ? muzium automotive ?
  11. nafiiio

Turn passion for cars into a profession

That's what i mean bro ... I've been working for nearly 2 years .. and i know how hard to get a job nowadays . I had a hard time searching for a job after graduation with my degree and it's not even easy to score salary range between 2k above if u're newbie. I had to pay for my study loan RM500...
  12. nafiiio

Turn passion for cars into a profession

if the college fees is very high / expensive... make sure your future salary sufficient enough to pay for the study loan .... Hopefully there are thousand of Lambo / super car service center in this country. :D other than that open your own bengkel or service center.
  13. nafiiio

Automotive technicians save lives with proper technical training

Whoaaa.... 70k for just Diploma ... no need to think twice ... think once only u might notice. I think with that price we can get better DEGREE at private U ...
  14. nafiiio

Lexus LFA ships with more care than the queen’s jewels

whoaa.... Toyota masterpiece.. !
  15. nafiiio

New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

You know whut ... Mitsu is very clever company, they made Evo X with high cost RnD but how they gain back the return ? by selling large volume of Evo X ?? NO ... of cos with the high sale volume of the Lancer GT!! Same goes to Civic type R and normal Civic .. Proton even smarter, the've...
  16. nafiiio

Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

Hi .. new member here .. drive corolla also .. can i join ?
  17. nafiiio

Used Car continue loan / cash n drive

buyer with cash in hand .. PM me ur details or email direct to me [email protected]
  18. nafiiio

wheel nut RAYS JAPAN

serious buyer here ... is it original work rays? can fit with my work crkai ?? I'm not sure my corolla 4 holes pcd100 can fit this 1.5mm lugnut?
  19. nafiiio

Toyota halfcut MR2 & AE1#1 20V BT

Bro. TOMs ... looking for double din Carib Dashboard (manual GB) ... do u have any?
  20. nafiiio

bride low max carbon kevlar

Bro ... still up for sale ?? interested buyer here ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if you earn more than RM2500 per month and you don't have commitment yes you can buy "lancer" or your dream car.

how about people earn less than that and got a lot of commitment can they buy?
All Malaysian citizen can not run from Proton expenses laa... even U buy others car like Honda, Toyota, BMW, Merc & etc.. the expenses still incurred in your new car... That why Proton never care about their product interm of Cost vs Quality coz we as Malaysian...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience