1. E3newbie

mitsubishi Airtrek

Nice Car, Why no interest?
  2. E3newbie

Open Track Day Dates?

Any idea when next track day??
  3. E3newbie

Open Track Day Dates?

Hi Guys, where do you get your info from? Seems like I always get to know too late. So whens the next one coming up? Thanks!
  4. E3newbie

NA or Turbo ?!!!

TURBO definately. Supercharging the air in the pistons (which what turbos are for) is a better technology, designed to produce more power for less displacement & comsumption. With regards to higher maintainence, if your car is factory fitted with a turbo, maintainence should not be any more...
  5. E3newbie

RB - The Japanese Muscle Part 3 feat. HKS BNR34 Driving Performer

wow!! This is really something man. Real technology. I doubt any local tuners would be able to really tune it tho....
  6. E3newbie

Open Track Day Dates?

Gosh!! Have to wait 3 months for a track day??:bawling:
  7. Open Track Day Dates?

Hi, can anyone tell where I can find out if there is a track day? It seems that most of the posting are past dates. Any track day will be great, RCA,HPC, sepang OTD. Thanks..
  8. E3newbie

Speed Trap: Flashing oncoming cars

There used to be other systems as well like when you are trying to overtake a vehicle in front of you, the driver would assist by signaling left when its clear and right when there's on coming traffic. I think it's really helpfull and a great gesture that we are looking out for each other...
  9. E3newbie

More details leaked on upcoming front-drive Bimmers

Have to disagree, the F01 looks good....
  10. E3newbie

Car shaking when engaging 1st gear

Thats why when driving hard and downshifting, the heel & toe technique should be applied for smooth down shifting. :driver:
  11. E3newbie

From what you discribed, sounds like it's the charecteristic of your racing clutch cos racing clutches are supposed to bite with more grip. It takes a bit of getting used to. You have to disengage a little faster in one smooth motion.
  12. E3newbie

help...perdana mods evo5 engine

Possible. Diamensions are similiar. A friend of mine did one. Great fit. 4WD:biggrin:
  13. E3newbie

I guess it's a chellenge by itself. Good Luck on your project then... Do keep us updated...:biggrin:
  14. E3newbie

May I ask your reason for using an E5 engine? Why not go for 6A13TT. 2.5V6 great fit. I did an E3 on my previous perdana. Even with the engine in the right direction there were issues that needed to be solved. Major problems with drive shaft durability when going for high power applications.
  15. E3newbie

Megasquirt

Hey bro Khoyos, when am I going to get to see the lady?? Btw, I'm serching for something thats suitable tuning for my airtrek. Can you recomend? http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-modification/356737-advise-on-engine-management.html#post4541720
  16. E3newbie

Need Help on Engine idling problem and low oil pressure

Hey guys, sorry for my ignorance but I can't figure out which is the oil cooler thermostat. Is it the one together with the oil pump? Cos attached to the oil pump there is a thermostat like device which has a piston and spring. I presume that works like a thermostat? If that's the one then I've...
  17. E3newbie

It should only occur when at the biting point. If its jerking when clutch is fully engaged then its definatelysomething wrong man..
  18. E3newbie

Singaporeans get their very own Race Circuit End 2011! - SG Changi Racing Hub

I think it's a great thing for us motorheads. Hope it will ultimately mean cheaper track day fees...
  19. E3newbie

TTA Finals Fastest NA in Class – 2:31:01 Kazama Autoworks FD2R on Semis

I think he means the V box. Cute isn't he...:biggrin:
  20. E3newbie

Ken Ji's super-smooth 2:26.3 Onboard Lap Video at the 2010 Time To Attack Finale

Hey Danz... Too much G force could do that to you...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

erm!!! i wanna ask... izzit v put magnet in de oil filter one??? will it cause fuel comsuption high??? cos i put a small strange magnet on it... i felt de engine better.. but de FC lik abit high.... izzit normal????
by de way.. izzit de oil filter loacted under de car.... i drving WIRA SE.....
i saw a blue tin ...... i think tat is de oil filter... izzit????
n i wanan ask.. de magnet sure will get hot right if v drive... i touch it.. damn hot man!!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience