Search results

1. Anyone tested Nitto Neo Gen tyres?

Hey guys, well it's time for me to replace a new set of rubbers for my Altezza RS200 after some survey around. I'm currently have shortlisted few tyres like Bridgestone Potenza RE002 Adrenalin (but made in Indonesia or Thailand), Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 2, F1 Directional 5 & Nitto Neo Gen as...
  2. [HELP] Stolen! Honda City 2006 VTEC (WPN 1411) BLACK color!

Hey guys, I'm posting this topic on behalf a good friend of mine. His car is a year 2006 Honda City facelift model, VTEC was stolen from his house in Happy Garden OUG area this morning when he was going out for work. Registration plate is WPN 1411 & car is in its original BLACK color...
  3. Offset of a set of 20" for Lexus GS350

Hey there guys, I would like to ask you guys on what's the offset should I ensure that it fits well onto a Lexus GS350? The stock ride came with 17" & it looked like a sissy with those small little wheels...... I've decided to go slam in a set of 20" but dunno what kind of offset should I be...
  4. Need assistance from Honda guys here!

Hey guys, I'm posting my inquiry here since it's a Honda channel forum in ZTH.com. Well, I've a colleague currently driving a spanking new Accord 2011 facelifted version of the 2.0 VTi-L specifications & he complained that the car rattles during idling while stopped at traffic lights. I've...
  5. Anyone using GT Radial HPX tyres now? Mind to share some review?

Hey guys, recently I'm planning to change my set of balding tyres on my second ride which is running on 18" & since I don't use that car much as compared to my other 2 cars... I'm thinking of going for slightly "cheaper" priced tyres unlike my current set of Dunlop Sport TT MAXX. I done some...
  6. Rest In Peace Steven Paul Jobs (Steve Jobs)

Well, I would like to share the sad, sad news with you guys. I heard the news on the radio this morning while on the way to my office. We didn't expect that he'll pass away just a day after Apple launched the iPhone 4S. Rest In Peace Steve Jobs & we'll always be Apple's loyal fan! Here are...
  7. nd4ever

Rest In Peace Steven Paul Jobs (Steve Jobs)

Well, I would like to share the sad, sad news with you guys. I heard the news on the radio this morning while on the way to my office. We didn't expect that he'll pass away just a day after Apple launched the iPhone 4S. Rest In Peace Steve Jobs & we'll always be Apple's loyal fan! Here are...
  8. [WTS] Some parts for RB20/25DET for SALE.

Guys, i was advised by one the Skyline owners that i should post up the stuffs that i've got for sale here in Skyline forum channel. Here are the links for the parts i've got for sale currently: Ogura Racing Clutch (ORC) & Exedy Japan clutch set for RB20/25DET...
  9. [WTS] 17" Unique Wheels (PCD 114.3/5-lugs) for SALE

I've got a set of 17" wheels shod with Bridgestone Adrenalin RE001 sized 215/50/17 available for sale. All 4 tyres still have 70-80% remaining threads left. *** SALE WITHDRAWN ***
  10. [WTS] ORC (Ogura Racing Clutch) & Exedy Racing Clutch sets for RB20/25DET gearboxes

Item(s):Full set of Ogura Racing Clutch (ORC) set for RB20/25DET application. Package includes: Clutch cover & disc plates. Price: RM 3,300 slightly negotiable. Warranty: DOA aka NONE Dealing method: COD only as bloody heavy to courier unless buyer willing to absorb the costs...
  11. [WTS] ORC (Ogura Racing Clutch) & Exedy Racing Clutch sets for RB20/25DET gearboxes

Item(s):Full set of Ogura Racing Clutch (ORC) set for RB20/25DET application. Package includes: Clutch cover & disc plates. Price: RM 3,300 slightly negotiable. Warranty: DOA aka NONE Dealing method: COD only as bloody heavy to courier unless buyer willing to absorb the costs...
  12. [WTS] Garrett AR50 & RB20/25DET Exh. Header for SALE

Item(s): Original Garrett AR50 turbine Package includes: Garrett Turbine itself Price: RM 2,500 negotiable Warranty: DOA aka None Dealing method:COD only as too bloody heavy for shipping/postage EXCEPT buyer absorbs the costs Location of seller: Desa Petaling Shell or Salak South Garden...
  13. [WTS] Garrett AR50 & RB20/25DET Exhaust Header

Item(s): Original Garrett AR50 turbine Package includes: Garrett Turbine itself Price: RM 2,500 negotiable Warranty: DOA aka None Dealing method:COD only as too bloody heavy for shipping/postage EXCEPT buyer absorbs the costs Location of seller: Desa Petaling Shell or Salak South Garden...
  14. [WTS] RB25DET Turbine full set for SALE!

Posting on behalf my good friend who would like to sell off his standard RB25DET turbine. Please refer to the actual photos show below: Asking for RM 650 Nego & would accept other reasonable offers from u guys here. Interested, please ring me up at 016-393 9682 (Andy). COD only &...
  15. [WTS] Nardi & Momo Steerings for SALE!

Guys, i've got few units of various Nardi & Momo steering wheels available for sale here. Prices, condition & how does the steerings looked like are listed as the following below: Nardi Torino 3 spokes -> RM 380 Nardi Torino from Subaru (2 units) -> RM 380 each Rare Momo 4...
  16. Few Enquiries related to my coming plan.

Good afternoon my fellow Toyota-ians, well...... i would say that i'm still kinda fresh when it comes to sourcing Toyota parts & stuffs. Hmmm...... i got few enquiries which i would like to address to those who can provide me with some advice/assistance. 1st Ques: What's the standard injector...
  17. [WTA] Current std installation price for eManage blue in KL?

Good morning guys, i've got a question here as i dunno what's the current "market price" for Greddy eManage blue installation for a car in KL now. The reason i asked is bcoz i would like to know how much would i be spending for the whole setup for my car...... tried asking few of the rookie...
  18. [WTS]Nokia 6230 (Zitron) Fullset for SALE!

Guys, i'm selling off my previous Nokia 6230 phone. Details, please refer to the following link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=307959 Interested, please contact me through PM here or call directly to 012-205 3378 or 016-393 9682 (Andy). No SMS will be entertained! Thanx...
  19. Mini Cooper Accident in S'ban (March '06)

I took these pics last month in S'ban when i was back there but due to some problems on phone's Bluetooth, i uploaded it quite late here. This Mini Cooper met an accident at the main street in town & the cause was the Mini skidded after negotiating a curvy, blind-spotted turning WHILE...
  20. How to eliminate water stains on window glass?

Yo morning guys, i'm wondering how to heck to eliminate water stains that occured usually on the front windscreen, rear windscreen & all windows glasses on our car? My fiancee's Vios & Waja started to have this bloody annoying problem since a year ago & i'm still searching for the best...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Where i can design my own engine bay?. Custom made engine cover, colouring hose, cable etc...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience