Search results

1. WTS-Proton Satria Side Skirt Cheap

Hi I have brand new Satria side skirt - Neo R3 model Material Fiber Call for best price - urgent sale Whatsapp for fast response.-0122704850 Method COD at Klang valley
  2. W

WTS: Hot Item (UNIVERSAL SPLITTER) 100%PU (RUBBER)-Auper Flexible

Thank you for the buyers.... appreciate it...
  3. W

All the PM has been replied... Thank you for the support guys... Martin ur item will be sent to u tommoro, meet at the same place (Sunway Pyramid)... SMS me for fast deal... 0122704850
  4. W

Nice buyer, thank you for ur support mate... Post some picture after fit to ur bumper. Bump: Nice buyer. Thank you for the support brother.... After fix to ur honda post some photo on my thread here ok.... :biggrin: Bump: Thank you for buying bro... hope u enjoy modding and recomend...
  5. W

thank u for ur support ddjourney... post some picture after u fix the splitter... all pm sent rev, hans, bob, jack - item will be delivered on saturday... will call u guys!!!!!!!!! sorry for the delay...:adore: BUMP....
  6. W

ALL PM has been replied............. So far 16 splitter has been collected... Thank you very much for all buyers...
  7. WTS: Hot Item (UNIVERSAL SPLITTER) 100%PU (RUBBER)-Auper Flexible

WTS: Hot Item (UNIVERSAL SPLITTER) 100%PU (RUBBER)-Super Flexible Hot Item (UNIVERSAL SPLITTER) :top: 100%PU (RUBBER)-Super Flexible:rock: This item is suitable to upgrade ur car look... :party: Also suitable for super lowered car as it is 100%PU it wont get break. This item normally u...
  8. W

[WTS] Front Wing Splitters

whats the price lor.... msg me im really interested... can fit to V-design bumper??? is it PU??? 0122704850 my number
  9. W

MITSU MIVEC RPM10K panel meter to let go

BR PM me the very best price that u can offer...:proud: interested here....:burnout:
  10. W

wira 1.5 meter for sale(pic inside)

bro RM280 for wira 1.5 meter??? u must be kidding.... Mivec meter also just go for RM200, GTI a threader sold at the price of RM250...:smokin:
  11. W

Bad Bodywork Experience - Bumifibre and Nextlevel Customz

Bring Up This Important Post....:smokin::banghead:
  12. W

INGS+1 front bumper & Bomex Rear Bumper Wira

Re: INGS+1 ,Bomex, Evo8 rear skirt(new) & Evo8 hood with engine shield just pnp Wira Rear Bumper Sedan / Aeroback Bro please quote me the Best price for the above stuff 1. individual price list 2. Package of B0959 + B0973 + B0928 3. Package of...
  13. W

painting services (cont'd from previous ERASED threads)

Bro fazidk, how much wil u charge for paint outside only, for WIRA same colour (original metalic grey) + just a minor knocking at the rear bonet. Do u sell bodykits as well??? I want promote2 bumper. 1 more question do you do windscreen insurance claim? my windscreen just shatered bcz of...
  14. W

Want To Paint Your Interior?come In

Bro devox what is the different between ur CAT and OTTER? :hmmmm: Why otter much more cheaper compare urs?? Can u tell us what is advantages/plus point of ur product compare to OTTER? :confused: Just curious, care to share over here? Thanks in deed. :adore: :smokin:
  15. W

promotion clear stock

hi wat the hell is this stuff?? is it a light or an reflection stuff that glow in dark???? need info lor brother.... y u not giving any info on ur product?????????????? :smokin::hmmmm: :stupid:
  16. W

(WTS) satria GTi full interior RECARO seat

i want the meter and digital aircond only....
  17. W

Carbon fiber (cf look)

hi bro r u using sticker then spray on top of it or how it works??? any warranty will be given???? im interested to do my front bumper. (Vdesign bumper). Quote me the best price... thanks mate!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am about to change the manual gearbox oil and the rear axle oil of my car. The car is RWD corolla and non LSD equipped and standard as can be.

My question is.

How much Tuffoil should i pour in the gearbox and the axle? 1 bottle for gearbox and half for axle? Or half for gearbox or half for axle?

Can tuffoil be mixed with grease? I intend to try it for wheel bearings.

I saw a big bottle with a truck picture being sold in ACE. Is the contents same as the regular bottle?

Is there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience