Search results

1. S

Mivec stock manifold and 4G93 DOHC

i would like to know if a stock 1st Gen Mivec stock exhaust manifold will fit into 4G93 DOHC...thanks:biggrin:
  2. S

Original GATES RACING TIMING BELT

can you ship that belt to the philippines?
  3. S

Problems With 4G93 Eterna

..I cannot say its exactly the same...i haven't used any other 4G93 doch ecu except the 6123... but I did use the 5660 for 4G91 and it was wired as 4g91 and my 4G93 was running well except for the lean A/F...but when I plugged in the 6123 in the 4g91 wirings the idle was rough since two...
  4. S

...I did the wiring for this engine. At first i was using the 5660 (4G91 dohc) ecu because I cannot find a 5537 Ecu. When I found the 6123...i had to rewire the injectors, otherwise, the engine runs with wild vibrations because the 2 injectors (2 & 4) won't be firing...the rest of the wires is...
  5. S

it's difficult to find 5537 ECU here...but i found some 5660 (4G91 DOCH) and 6123 (4G93 doch)...that's why im using this ECU....
  6. S

haha..yup i am in manila but i usually login to this forum for more info... it's good you have plently of 4G9 parts...can you PM a qoute for a good working condition 5537 ECU plus shipping...I was looking at FedEx site for a possible pricing for next day package, i think its manageable..if we...
  7. S

GSR Air-con Wiring Problem

we have the same problem...but mine is a cb lancer...i haven't done this yet but you can try to isolate the problem by: 1. remove the 10A fuse for the compressor then turn on ac for the fans to turn... 2. see if the wires heats up...if it does, there something wrong with the fan wirings...if it...
  8. S

yup, I am from Manila...our engines are imported from Japan as used or surplus engines which usually come with the wiring harness adn ECU... Isn't it that 4G93 DOHC NA comes with the MMC 5537 ECU? Is 2468 also for 4G93? The 6123 ECU has different wiring, specifically the wirings for the...
  9. S

I am using this engine 4G93 DOHC NA on a CB Lancer and matched with a tranny from my old 4G13 engine...ECU is MMC 6123 ..I am not sure from what mitsu is this engine and ecu... I am having no problem with the engine...it runs well and is fuel effecient, even better in fuel consumption (when...
  10. S

lancer front bumper..but what model?

this is from lancer CB series...1992-1995 model... JDM and EUDM lancers 1992-1995 have this bumper, ...the fog lamp is an added accesory...my lancer have this kind of bumper with the foglamp USDM lancer have different kind of extended bumper
  11. S

For what mitsu is this ECU

thanks boyzone...i'm using an air flow sensor with code 449...i'll try to get a bigger one 455 maybe...i'll post again for the development i'm really excited to use the 6123 ECU. I heard this will bring a new level of fun with my 4G93 dohc NA...
  12. S

...hey friends...i recently got hold of a 6123 ECU...i fired up my engine usign this ecu, but it has a very rough idle at first , if i rev the engine after sometime, idle becomes OK... ...when I use 5660 ECU, i do not experience this very rough idle after starting... what cound be possible...
  13. S

Isn't it that ECU code 1234 is for 4G91 DOHC?
  14. S

Putra original 4G93 dohc ECU

can you ship the 5537 ECU to the Philippines?
  15. S

hello again... i've finally put in my 4G93 DOHC n/a... you're right, 7781 is for soch..i tried to fire up the engine using this ecu but it did not fire up... i couldn't find 5537 ECU, instead I am using 5660 from 4G91 dohc...my engine (4G93 dohc) is running fine using this ECU (5660)... I...
  16. S

thanks man...i guess i will just have to try this one if it fires up else replace this with the correct ECU...
  17. For what mitsu is this ECU

hello...im new in this forum and i find this very helpful in my lancer project... i do not know where to post this but i hope someone among you can answer my query... I got a surplus engine 4G93 DOHC N/A and an ECU with a pen markings which says its for 4G93...but searching your forum i found...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hohuum...............Gen2 with a butt. Nothing to be aawed about. Persona to save proton? hahahhahaahaha............side bets anyone?
dont be so narrowminded la bro.

a butt= boot. there are people out there who will buy a car at that price with a huge boot.. just cause you dont think theres anything special, doesnt mean someone else wont buy it..

maybe its not something special, but at least its practical, and thats what people probably...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience