Search results

1. Proton Putra (A) for Sale

Proton Putra (A) for Sale - Rare bodywork! Guys, I'm Selling my beloved Putra at last :bawling:. Below are some details: Putra (A) Year 2000 Standard 4G93P Engine Very well maintained. SSCUS Seats Sparco detachable Steering Autogauge Volt Meter Autogauge Digital RPM Meter Autogauge Vacuum...
  2. Proton recalls cars

PETALING JAYA: Proton Holdings Bhd has announced a voluntary recall of its Gen2 and Satria Neo cars manufactured between 2004 and 2008 due to a clock spring malfunction that raised safety concerns. The recall, which is part of Proton’s Global Quality Assurance programme, affects 15,911 or...
  3. Attempt to steal my car

Happened yesterday at PJ state. I parked my car there early morning and around 5.40pm balik time I noticed that my boot lock was smashed. Someone tried to force open the boot lock with screw driver or something resulting in damage on my car with scratches and slight dent and of course the lock...
  4. Some items for sale - Proton

Some items for sale - Proton (Pics included) I have some items for sale here mostly taken out from my Putra PM or Call me at 012 - 3230305 for best price. 1) Original Putra Tail/Back Light (both side) 2) Original Putra Emblem 3) Original Proton Emblem 4) Original Putra Side...
  5. 2pac

Question about accident and insurance claim

Guys.. I'm not sure if this question has been asked before.. What happens if someone hit your car and then refuse to pay and also refuse to make police report? Can we claim from that person's insurance? What is the procedure for this type of case?
  6. some info in Getz 1.4

some info on Getz 1.4 hi guys.... i hope u guys can help me on this... my friend looking forward to buy getz.. we went and asked around and my friend is thinking of buying either 1.3 CBU unit or 1.4 CKD unit. The price: 1.4 CKD - 59,xxx 1.3 CBU - 57,000. My question is, what are the...
  7. 2pac

Anyone been to Bukit Tinggi - pahang

Guys.. anyone been to Bukit Tinggi-Pahang? I u have stayed in any of these hotels below, Please give comments.... thanks 1)Bukit Tinggi Golf & Country Club 2)Colmar Tropicale Bukit Tinggi 3)Meranti Park Suites Resort 4)Selesa Hillhomes & Golf Resort
  8. 2pac

Atos or Kenari or others...

Guys my GF is planning to buy car and budget is around 60K. We were surveing for Atos.. but we heard that Atos is not a good car interms of performance and FC Now waana go for Kenari... between these 2 cars(Kenari and Atos) which is better interms of: 1)Performance(just day to day drive, office...
  9. 2pac

Counter not increasing

Hi Tom, My counter is not increasing lah.. no matter where i post. Thanks
  10. Cows for Raya Qurban

Guys.... For those who are looking for cows for the upcoming Raya Qurban..... My friend is selling Grade A KK cows at very attractive price Delivery available for Selangor/KL areas. For more info please PM me or call Raj at 012-2006285.
  11. 2pac

Parking on an uneven road

Hi guys..... Will it give any problem to my absorbers, link, lower arm or whatsoever if I park my car on an uneven road. I have a funny sound coming from my absorbers(i guess) and Im trying to find out whats the cause of the problem. FYI... I do park my car on an uneven road. Thanks guys..
  12. F#$% its my turn

My car passenger side winscreen was smached and my notebook was taken away by those mutha%^$&(*. I parked at Atria Damansara Jaya. my notebook was inbettwen the back seat and front seat. And i covered with some paper so that it wont be visible.... At 20 minutes, my Radiostar's alarms shock...
  13. 2pac

New Putra - testing at UK

Look more like Gen2 Coupe.. not sure how true is this
  14. 2pac

Story about Proton

Once, there was a family known as Malaysia. In 1985, they were blessed with their first born, Proton. The family loved Proton all they can. They gave Proton everything. They protected Proton from the bigger boys in Kindergarten. They told Proton, "You're young, you need protection from them...
  15. 1.8 ---- 2.0

Guys... is it true that JPJ no more approving conversion from 1.8 to 2.0... :(
  16. 2pac

Acnielsen Survey - get paid RM180 for 2 hours

Guys... good news for all Honda Jazz, Honda City, Toyota Vios, Toyota Avanza and Proton Waja owners. Date - 4th June and 5th June AcNielsen a global market research company is conducting a survey/car clinic for all the car owners above.(www.acnielsen.com) ----- The clinic (where you will be...
  17. 2pac

Acnielsen Survey - get paid RM180 for 2 hours

Guys... good news for all Honda Jazz, Honda City, Toyota Vios, Toyota Avanza and Proton Waja owners. Date - 4th June and 5th June AcNielsen a global market research company is conducting a survey/car clinic for all the car owners above.(www.acnielsen.com) ----- The clinic (where you will be...
  18. Acnielsen Survey - get paid RM180 for 2 hours

Guys... good news for all Honda Jazz, Toyota Vios, Toyota Avanza and Proton Waja owners. AcNielsen a global market research company is conducting a survey/car clinic for all the car owners above.(www.acnielsen.com) ----- The clinic (where you will be viewing 3 models of car and asked to give...
  19. Acnielsen Survey - get paid RM180 for 2 hours

20. Installation of K&N

Hi Sirazul.. I need to find out how much is the price of K&N open pod filter for Putra Manual Standard engine. (including the cold air intake and heat shield) Whic size is better, 6" or 4". Will my car loose power is I install 6". Thanks bro..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone, I'm from China and I have a Soueast Lioncel (a rebadged facelift Lancer CK2A). It has a SOHC 4G18 engine with 100hp.

I've been looking into the idea of swapping a 4G92 Mivec engine into my car. Unlike Honda B series or the famed 4G63T, there's not a lot of info on the internet about the 4G9 mivec engines. I think south east asia is pretty much the only place where people still mess with this engine, and this is about the only active forum to ask...

In Guangzhou there are shops...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience