Search results

1. T

AR70 custom turbo

turbo still available for sale ?
  2. T

Matspeed Performance Camshaft

How much for Mivec CA4A? What is the duration and lift? Have to send you the original cam?
  3. T

Gearbox Mivec With 4.8 Final Drive for 4G93

willing to let go only the 4.8 final drive ?
  4. T

Final drive 4.8 mitsubishi

PM me the best price for Sabah buyer..TQ
  5. V8 STI(6 Speed-GDB) & Non-STi(5 Speed-GDA)

Anyone know whether both engine crankshaft are same ? As I know the piston & conrod are different.. My crankshaft & 1pc conrod "kong" dy..the crankshaft still can do machining with oversize bearing, just looking for 1pc conrod.. Mine is GDA 5 speed.. But 1pc STi conrod will solve because 1...
  6. T

1year warranty for all racing BRclutch, worth!

Clutch disc Available for subaru v8 sti 6speed ? For daily use..How much ? Tq
  7. Mivec CA4A cam tray/rocker

I'm looking for 1 unit mivec(non-md)cam tray(Without camshaft,others inside needed)..for those who have this,kindly drop me a MSG together with ur contact details and selling price ok...tqvm..or can call me at 0168215551
  8. T

mivec head, lt8s, matspeed high cam, pulley and many more

Bro, PM me the SKUNK2 intake, Matspeed cam, mivec head and ngk plug cable ok...TQ (For the mivec head, u sell complete with cam tray or only the bottom head ?)
  9. T

[After12] Dyno-Proven Hotbits Performance Exhaust System

Didn't receive ur PM....:hmmmm:
  10. T

[After12] Dyno-Proven Hotbits Performance Exhaust System

Pls quote 4-1 extractor for 4G93 including delivery charges to Sabah (Tawau)...TQ:burnout:
  11. T

mivec head, lt8s, matspeed high cam, pulley and many more

Hey bro, Not selling separately ? pls PM me each part price if selling separately..TQ:biggrin:
  12. T

Apexi SAFC SITC

Bro, SITC still available ? what is the best price u can offer ?
  13. T

Engine Transplants,Port & Polish,Exhaust Services.

1. Mivec CA4A Head(bottom only) with ported & polished done 2. Mivec CA4A Intake Manifold Only Pls quote including shipping to Sabah...TQ:biggrin:
  14. T

[After12] Skunk2 Intake Manifold (Mit. Twincam/Mivec)

Bro, is this stuff plug & play for Mivec 4G92 (CA4A) ? and is it use back mitsu t/body ? pls pm me the best price u can offer including the delivery charges to sabah..TQ
  15. T

[wts]ngk hyper silicone power cable

Bro, how much the lowest for 4G92 Mivec CA4A ? and if i buy 2 set ? TQ
  16. T

[wts] Piper Racing Cam Shaft

do u have mivec CA4A camshaft ? if yes, what is the degree/lift & price...?TQ
  17. T

Subaru Ver8 STI Original Rims

interested..pls let me know ur best price and the mode of goods collection...tq
  18. T

Subaru Ver8 STI Original Rims

What is the condition of the tyres ? price still nego ?
  19. T

Customize Turbo kits for any type of vehicle 'new'

How much for myvi 1.3(A) ? Any option for the kits if i juz need the turbo,manifold & oil supply/return hose..? TQ~~
  20. T

[wts] 1996/98 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR - CN9A Ori

Nice car~~~how much loan can get ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey I'm planning to dismantle the EGR and the Manifold of my Perdana v6 to clean it.

But I have been looking for chemicals to wash off the carbon deposit ... Still couldn't find it !!!
Anyone with one recommendation ?

Some ppl even propose me to just seal off the EGR !!! ???
Any comments ?? on the sealing part ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience