Search results

1. L

B17 Owners

me....
  2. New pioneer 5 channel amplifier gm-d9605

Won a slogan competition during the last christmas through Pioneer Car Entertainment Facebook page. brand new never use. Selling because no plan to use it, already have another 5 channel amp from Alpine. compact size class D amp. fit under seat 2000w max power, RMS 75wx4, 350wx1 at 4ohm, 100wx4...
  3. L

4g15 dohc block with 4g92 mivec head. Possible?

do u mean 4G15T from colt?
  4. L

What do you think of the Gen2

try to get the latest one with better interior. The early model's interior sucks.
  5. L

manifold/exhaust machine shop

Ijal exhaust. Batu Caves
  6. L

Original Leather Promotion

hi, i want to know price for new sylphy. please pm me. fully or half leather?
  7. L

Wanted: Front glass from ori wira headlamp

bbbuuumppp!
  8. Wanted: Front glass from ori wira headlamp

As per title, I only want the front glass from original wira headlamp to 'kacuk' to my broken wira headlamp. If you have any faulty headlamp but the glasses are ok, you can PM me or SMS 019240244six. Thank you
  9. L

4 Malaysians go on their Fastest 48 Hrs of their lives at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi!

Re: 4 Malaysians go on their Fastest 48 Hrs of their lives at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi look at minute 0:25 when everything out from alonso's pocket. hope not his wallet
  10. L

Toyota Camry JDM 2012

Excited? nope. I cannot afford this car :P
  11. L

Accessories for car "BF GAUGE & EL METER''

any EL meter for mivec 1.6?
  12. L

Project Z Week 15 : Still being stripped out

tontong money laa... any reader who want to contribute can M2U their money to one official account... so the money can go directly to the car. But you must be transparent to disclose the collections so we are not overcontribute hehehe... how about that?
  13. L

JASMA lighten Crank Pulley

any for mivec?
  14. L

Satria Gti with Mivec OEM Extractor

put mivec head bro, then u will cry happiness
  15. L

Subaru Imprezza: Beyond Swirl Free

Wow! amazing i can say. That's one whole day work. very amazing result.
  16. L

Satria Neo steering problem

just wonder... can lancer ck/evo 4-6 rack to fit on neo?
  17. L

Another GTR crashed

"The Bangla Banger"
  18. L

Looking for nissan skyline gtr34 around rm 160k

that's the same one with this... Nissan Skyline GTR R34 original - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my i believe the seat are SSCUS. If wanna buy a car, i'll prefer stock standard, but that one even doesn't come with engine's plug cover.
  19. Pearl White Gen-2 with loads of parts for sale

Pearl White Gen-2 with loads of parts for sale. Direct owner sale. Registered on 2005. Nice 3 digit registration number (XXX858) Colour : Snow White Pearl (same as Mazda RX8 original colour) Accident free. Tip top condition. Full of branded performance parts and accessories. Most of them were...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,
Currently run with duratec 272 cam.
However, observed engine vibrate on stock idling speed. I did tried to adjust biss to increase..but, stepper motor will compensate back after 1,2 days.
Any good method to share how to increase idling speed without flash ecu?
Pls advise... Thx
:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience