Search results

1. Full Bucket Seat for Sale!!!

i got 2 busket seat to let go, ever since sitting on my store room for long ... prefer let go for someone love motorsport. the railing included, for Proton wira, putra,satria only
  2. BR clutch

after using for a year.... you can only see 50% clutch been use only..others didn`t even touche the flywheel and clutch cover of BR clutch it happen when i found out ...my RPM goes Up..my car aint moving.
  3. Apexi power Intake and SGTI trottle body(siemens)

Brand new didn`t use with 3"inch adapter selling for RM200nett just bought on 3/11/2007....not suit to me http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r159/Seanlee818/Zaino%20product/PB050009.jpg Satria GTI siemens trottle body selling for RM150nett plug and play for all siemens reason selling clearing...
  4. 4 NOV HPC photo center

share share all of you guys...yahhh:adore: :adore: Meanwhile waiting........have some fun on my story line....hahaha:thefinger: :thefinger:
  5. DIY porting Throttle Body( 4g15 siemens)

feel free to share this with you all...from WAC..hahaha i tried as well very long time ago..so now comfirm no problem ..really give lot of different...By enlarging abit from 45mm - 48mm, smoothen Edge..... Dun worry, will not interrupt your ecu..as will learn.. hope you guys can have it as...