Search results

1. S4C Gearbox

Hi guys. Need some clarifications from gearbox expert out there or simply anybody who uses S4C gearbox. Currently I'm using the S4C gearbox and before this I use the Y21-LSD gearbox. What I noticed is that during normal drive (low rev/less than 5K RPM), it is a bit tight to get in gears (from 1...
  2. zhaf_b16

Skunk 2 EK rear Lower Arm.

So it is about the same price I guess. Hey, I got the floating nuts for RM100. Haha. Tried to get a little bit more discount but the last price I got at RM100. OK laa. Sunway RM88, but me from Seremban + fuel + toll lagi. Heh.
  3. zhaf_b16

Ooo. Bang first regret later laa ni? Hahahahaha. No laa, not include installation. They don't provide installation laa there. Hehe. RM300 include install for which part? Rear camber?
  4. zhaf_b16

I've tried to Google the info, but none found. Quite cheap laa at the shop, but I'm worried that it could be fake. But the price differ RM50 plus minus only laa. Could be they bought large quantity directly from Hardrace, and get cheaper price. Maybe that's why the price is a bit cheap. What say...
  5. zhaf_b16

Just to refreshen this topic. I just went to a shop in Seremban, I believe quite popular too la this shop. Quoted them for Hardrace Civic EG products which are: Front Camber Kit - RM450 Rear Camber Kit - RM230 Rear Toe Kit - RM210 Trailing Arm Bushing - RM230 Quite cheap compared to shops in...
  6. zhaf_b16

EG6 Ori Head Counts

Madman, update us on the EG6 Mega Meet 2013. I know this event is still in planning but I'm excited. Where will it be possibly be held? Jangan laa dkat Putrajaya tu, panas. I wanna bring my wife and baby too laa. Hehe.
  7. zhaf_b16

FS: Sparco Wheel Cap

not so sure about that but if u don't mind just sms me the diameter of your tom new action rim centre hole. if it is the same with sparco crimson, then i think can fit.
  8. FS: Sparco Wheel Cap

Sparco original wheel cap for sale. Got 3 units only. Item in good condition. Suitable for Sparco Crimson rim. RM90 nett not including postage. Call/SMS 0137730991.
  9. zhaf_b16

DC2 Radiator into EG

yes yes i've already found out that this can be done. can use the dc2 long radiator into eg, along with the condensor. condensor in front. in order to do this you'll be needing the dc2 aircond hose. please take note that you'll also be needed to custom build the mounts for both radiator and the...
  10. zhaf_b16

EF, EG, EK, DC Shifter Extender

Wednesday bump. ---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:16 AM ---------- Bump. New pic added.
  11. zhaf_b16

Gilles Tooling AS31GT Rearset for Suzuki GSXR

Bump. Price nego.
  12. zhaf_b16

eg3 fully converted to eg6

nice car bro. free bump 4 u.
  13. zhaf_b16

Gone with the wind

what the hell? gps jammer? f'ing brilliant!
  14. zhaf_b16

Tein HA

oh... i see. from the pic, basically it's just like the clicker, only larger in size. is it? the tein adjustment knob is just like a tool only.
  15. zhaf_b16

Tein HA

yes. correct. why cannot see the GAB adjuster knob image? is it only me? it the thing same like this one?
  16. zhaf_b16

Tein HA

yes, that small thing which you can adjust using fingers. it is called the Tein Clicker Assembly Kit. when i bought mine, all 4 are missing. next few days i purchased the clicker assy kit at n1 for rm80 per piece.
  17. zhaf_b16

Gone with the wind

that's the power of money. anything can buy.
  18. zhaf_b16

Tein HA

yes it came with the pillow ball. bought them from podium auto. but only later to realize that i don't have the soft hard adjustment knob. went to n1 to purchase them and another rm320 gone. haha. probably before this the flex was equipped with EDFC.
  19. zhaf_b16

Gone with the wind

that sucks. have u guys heard of the case in kuantan? blue EK stolen but somewhat this honda community members caught them. taken by the police but then released. 'mengaku tidak bersalah' somemore. what the hell? caught red handed also can 'mengaku tidak bersalah' aa?
  20. zhaf_b16

Gone with the wind

i've been thinking of that too. is there any device for them to use to detect these trackers? i've heard before thieves use some sort of device to track laptops in cars. is it true?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I am planning to apply a thin carpet in my door cut pocket.

Initially I was thinking to use double sided tape but after checking the material of the carpet is cotton, I am having the idea to apply glue.

Now, my question is, where can I get odorless glue which suitable for such application.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience