Search results

1. Fairlady 370z

May I know that where can get the twin turbo kit or supercharge kit for my 370z?
  2. CA18 Conrod for 4G9X engine

I have 1 set of CA18 conrod, already modify for 4G93 engine. It can use up to 500hp. Selling it because want to upgrade to evo engine. Call me if you are interested. 012-3179273. (ANDY)
  3. Subaru Forester

I have 1 unit of Subaru Forester SF5 for sale. Year 1998/02, accident free. Here is the extra : 1. Code alarm 2. Tien Adjustable 3. HKS SQV blow off 4. Samco hoses 5. Subaru STI front 4 port clipper 6. STI ver8 sport rim with 4pcs RE-01R 7. Apexi Turbo timmer 8. Walbro feul pump 9. Sony CD...
  4. Kenwood Double Din DVD Player - DDX7035

Have 1 unit of Kenwood DDX 7035, double din dvd player with screen. Pice at RM1500 NEGO. Call me at 0123179273 (Andy). Here is the link for the feature : http://store.autostyle.co.za/prodview.php?prod_id=1355&pid=sound&cid=dvd%20systems&pg=1&showall=&brandstr=&str=
  5. GSR item for SALE !!!!!!!!

I have few item want to sell it : 1. 4G9X NA gearbox mouting with bracket (full nylon type) - RM130 NEGO 2. Original EVO 7 spoiler - RM600
  6. Performance Part For Sales !!!!!!!!

Sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. GTI Gearbox

Sold !!!!!!!!!!
  8. Performance Part for sales

Upgrading ur GSR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have something to sell : 1. 510cc Injector (from evo3) - RM300(nett) 2. 2wd gearbox with custom make 9" clutch - include flywheel, clutch, clutchcover, drive sharp. Selling at RM1300 (nego) 3. MIVEC Inter manifold with port and polish (60MM) + throttle...
  9. MIVEC Stuff !!!!!

Sold !!!!!!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Almost 7-8 years ago...I used to sent my GTi to an uncle who is to me...the best ever & most expert in car wiring & modification...This Chinese uncle didn't have his own workshop or nor working for any workshop..He operated on his own and had at that time, converted one corner of a public carpark located at the Petaling Jaya JPJ's Test Centre (beside Armada Hotel/Asia Jaya)...One fine day when my car was having some wiring problem...i by accident had discovered him at the parking lot and had...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience