Search results

1. Coastal Car Care

Hi all zthian bros, Just wanna ask any advice for taking care the car body, undercarriage etc at places near the sea. The place im gonna shift to is at Kuala Selangor. I won't be driving along beach or on beach sand directly but the place where I will be parking and driving ard is...
  2. G

Unknown sound from engine

Hey guyz, been having this prob ever since i got my GSR 4g93t... Ok, it goes like this, theres this weird clicking/rattling sound whenever i : 1) Step on the accelerator/try to accelerate (No such sound when idling) 2) Happens occationally, usually on hot days:confused: (i hope im not being...
  3. [WTS] Satria/Wira Items To Let Go

Few items to let go: 1) Satria UK spec SRS steering. Good condition, everything intact. Reason for sale: changed to momo. RMSOLD 2) Standard proton steering. Good condition. RM60 3) Bosskit for wira/satria. Used on momo race previously. Working condition...
  4. (WTS) GTi gear console & other items

Some items to let go: 1) GTi gear console leather (not PU) Condition: Good, used for 3mths only with receipt. Price: SOLD 2) Arm rest from satria 1.6 UK spec Condition: With some scratches but everything intact Price: SOLD 3) Tachometer with shift light...
  5. [FS] 14" rims with tyre

PCD 100 x 4 Other details as shown in pic, condition: need re-spray, no bend, no crack. Reason for sale: Changed to 15" for twin pot. Price: 400 only with tyres!! COD at Wangsa Maju/ Setapak area Contact: 0166237332 (No SMS, TQ)
  6. Correct method to connect FICD and OCT hoses

Hi all, just wanna ask whats the correct method to join hoses for GSR if there is FICD as well as OCT? Focus will be on the breathers as far as i know 1 breather is positive pressure another side is negative pressure.... Help needed million thx!:rolleyes:
  7. Ford laser TX3 FS

Posting on behalf, Ford laser TX3 1.8(M) year 1990. Black color and stock standard. Further enquiries, please call 016-7076912 (Mr. Gaw). Location: JB Thx:adore:
  8. G

To endorse with expired road tax

Happy CNY to all:burnout: Wanna ask all sifus, my roadtax just expired not long ago (less than a mth) after completing conversion frm 1.6 to 1.8T, can i still pass puspakom and JPJ with an expired roadtax? What i know is after pass puspakom test u need to proceed to JPJ and surrender your...
  9. Water and turbines...

Hi all sifus, i'm new to turbo here:itsme: As i know our turbine is cooled by both water and oil rite? If it is so, then i just wanna know if radiator water is very rusty will it cause the turbine to jam? cause water from there is also used to cool turbine rite? Thx:adore::adore:
  10. Mod to GTi's ARB system

Hello all sifus! Just wanna know what is to be done/bought if i wish to change satria's front anti-roll bar system to a GTi's arb system? Thx!:adore:
  11. DIY for solid *thud*?

Hi all! Anyone knows what can be done easily to door rubber linings so to produce solid thuds when door is closed as well as to protect door from slamming by strong hands?:biggrin: Rubber hose? Take the wira/satria doors as DIY examples. Thx! :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wanna install 4g93 into my saga flx and i was wondering if there is any workshop that does it. if there is, please recommend and leave contact info~ KL area, thanks :3 P.S: Idk if this is the correct place to post it
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience