Search results

1. A

Nothern Accord

yus..where did u buy the sm4 rear disc? Honky?
  2. A

Nothern Accord

i think..just put H22a bro...satisfy and comfort!
  3. A

Nothern Accord

aha..like bien said...just make it through photo hosting... after show ur photo..everybody here can give some advise..
  4. A

Nothern Accord

hello bro yusri... glad to hear u driving sm4.. question abt that meter...my advise...just change that meter...i changed many time coz lot things to do with that meter (put vtec lite etc..)..the cost almost rm200 (depends on HC) about headlite..i think no need to buy the new one..last time asked...
  5. A

GAB Suspension Products

hello bro... My ride is SM4 4WS. Pls PM me the best price for: 1. GAB adjustable absorber or 2. GAB spring Thanks bro. Urgent buyer here
  6. A

Sasuke Honda ORI and Imitation parts (Exterior & Interior)

bro..refer this link http://onfinite.com/libraries/585488/dda.jpg i prefer that the last one at the left side ..only 'accord' word..how much bro??
  7. A

Sasuke Honda ORI and Imitation parts (Exterior & Interior)

bro..give me the best price for 'accord emblem'??
  8. A

h22 prelude in accord..

yeah..u need to modify the mounting but not too much and mine using that HC's drivrshaft..no problem.
  9. A

h22 prelude in accord..

agreed wif mr bear..mine was sm4 with h22a manual taken from prelude bb4..performance very good..I think 200hp (on paper) but now running 110hp (i guess hheheheh) coz my clutch problem...need to change the clutch plate and so on... mr bear...any idea wif my prob??
  10. A

clutch pad price

shiro...is it suit to h22a gearbox?? then how much??
  11. A

TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

just want to ask...how to make our extractor JASMA FGK more shining...mine looks dirty coz previous owner wrapped that extractor with thermal..then not shining anymore :(...autosol also failed...how?? dont ask me to re-chrome..any idea bro??
  12. A

ok2 bro..many thanks..also still confused...is it obd1 or obd2..or maybe obiwan kanobi heheheh
  13. A

hisha..just want to asking about ECU..mine sm4 with H22a manual taken from BB4...is it OBD1 or OBD2?? still confused? What is the diff wif OBD1 & Obd2??
  14. A

Lelong to Finish off!!!!! with pic!!!!

ok..let me know ASAP..
  15. A

Lelong to Finish off!!!!! with pic!!!!

bro...give me the best price for pivot shift light...serious buyer here.
  16. A

Technical Guide: How to tune the VAFC

just wnt to know? the highest rpm on vafc??8k or 10k??how about vafc2 & neo?..
  17. A

variety used branded TURBO TIMER for sale!!!

bro..best price for apexi
  18. A

Apexi TURBO TIMER(BLACK)*** throwing price****

bro give me the best price including shipping to kedah..pic pls
  19. A

Honda Accord SM4

yup..agreed wif u takako...aso want to know the performance...
  20. A

STI Seat for Subaru

bro.give me the best price inc shipping to kedah...is it suit to sm4??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

does anyone here have pics of those plastic water pipe air filters?
i know how to do it but i just need a picture as reference just in case i do it wrongly..
all i need is just to see how to hold it in one place as in how to do the bracket part..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience