Search results

1. Z

Kampung Gajah. Ipoh Track day 16/11/2008

Give me a buzz....I mgiht be heading there too.
  2. Z

Ray, I heard that there's a Celica Supra that burn a lot of smoke in the morning session. Adaka..??
  3. Z

no more pics?:idea:
  4. Z

:biggrin: whao....! must be fun. where's the pictures la.?
  5. Z

MLOC Ipoh Trackday Picture!!!!.....

where's the rest of the pictures la...??:burnout:
  6. Z

July HPC event

please pm KennyG, BrianHPC or AlvinHPC for payment details. cheers
  7. Z

July HPC event

go register at High Performance Challenge cheers
  8. Z

HPC 22nd Apr Sepang

Me Chinaman la.Me no Shah Rukan:cyclops: but will still sing Hindustani song to get you into the mood of driving.:shades_smile: Or pehaps Ilayaraja song for you.:_:
  9. Z

HPC 22nd Apr Sepang

:cyclops:really??:angel_smile: okie...:shades_smile:
  10. Z

HPC 22nd Apr Sepang

Which group shud I register in??? I'm a bit confused now???
  11. Z

HPC Instructors Certification Course

I got a few pics...can I post it up here?? but 1st, the video...then the Putra that blown my mind away. Our Friend Reza was in the car. <object height="350" width="425"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D02rrNkJioI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350"...
  12. Z

HPC Instructors Certification Course

Alvin,Brian, Please put me on the March 3th and 4th scehdule. March 3rd & 4th 1) Reza Khalid 2) Ng Wei Li 3) Jason Lu 4) Michael Chew 5) William Kelvin Davies 6) Irwan Ismail 7) Dato Howard Choo 8) Brian Eravelly 9) Ken Gurusamy 10) Alvin Joseph 11) Kenny Hwang Thanks. cheers.
  13. Z

328i Lost to A4T

Ingolstadt, Nope...but I heard that its built for drag racing. btw, here's a clips of our drives. Now,my E30 is a weekend car. Not playing with it anymore. http://www.jumpcut.com/view?id=6CFC985024AC11DB82182EF149F8C96D
  14. Z

328i Lost to A4T

Yes...From Puchong.
  15. Z

328i Lost to A4T

dude...i really don't know.:shocked:
  16. Z

328i Lost to A4T

ZeeDR, Actually the conversion is not that hard....its just , the time we had to wait to get an chopped E36 with manual tranny.I was lucky,manage to haggle and got the LSD and the Intrument Cluster as well. There's no power gained,handling wise....on E36?? Dude,we cant get the handling we...
  17. Z

328i Lost to A4T

Dude,this is something I'm not proud of. But here's the link. I was running on Getrag240 tranny and 3.73 rear diff. My Bro's E36 was running on auto tranny. Now he is on manual tranny, whoa...that car can run. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMJX3L0MFaY
  18. Z

328i Lost to A4T

Jugbugz, Yes..I rather have an original factory rolled out M3s...No doubt.!! Dude,I'm not that good of a driver....just love to burn some donuts thats all. I was coming out from a donuts..not a drift ,dude. there's a vids on my stock M20B25 e30 against my bro's E36328(auto tranny). Go...
  19. Z

328i Lost to A4T

Jugbugz, I've test drove an E30 with the transplanted S50....it was awesome.!!! Totally awesome.!! But nothing beat the original M3...mind blowing, dude! I've spent a bomb on my car handling..and it doesnt handle like an M3 at all.
  20. Z

328i Lost to A4T

yeap....:cyclops: You really know ur stuff eh..???:regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hie..i wanna respray 4 my car..spray back the silver color (maybe if budget not available)...can anyone introduce good & resonanle price car paint shop 4 me...??

anyway...i stay in kajang...so it's better that recommmend nearby....like cheras area...serdang....dont too far...10q..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience