Search results

1. Fast Mini Rover

Rover mini, 1992 japan body converted without cutting body at all to mira l200s.custom subframe reinforced and double welded with silicone race mountings. Price : RM 63,000 1.custom fabricated rear clear and led light 2.rear adjustable suspension 3.front hi/lo adjustable suspension 4.painted hi...
  2. sri_ram8894

Wts tt132+ca18det

Hi Iby, Awesome looking car man. Used to own one with minimal modification like rims and exhaust only. Yours look like it can eat a lot of cars for breakfast. Just curious, whats the horsepower on your TT132? QUite interested in your car but will only be able to confirm by the end of...
  3. sri_ram8894

Need assistance restoring RX7 1st gen 1978...

Hi Ady RX7, You could try this guys out. R.P.S. Motor Sport 14, Jalan USJ 1/15 47600 Subang Jaya Selangor Tel: 012-653 8818 Two brothers run the place. The elder is Prem Kumar and younger is Sashi Kumar. They familiar with rotary engines for a long time now since their father and uncles all...
  4. sri_ram8894

[WTS] V12 4-channel Amplifier Bridgeableb(4/3/2 Channel) RM1xx only

Hi Cola, The V12 amp still available? Regards, GSri Ram
  5. sri_ram8894

wts- Vonig Brake-Rotor Disc

Hi William, I own a W210 1996 Mercedes E230 and I think my pads and rotors are due for change anytime soon. How much would it cost for me to get a set of rotors for the front and do they change the back rotors as well or is it recommended to keep the rear one's standard. Thank you...
  6. sri_ram8894

K&N Filter for 1995 Ford Laser 1.5

Hai everyone, Can anyone give me some pointer on where I can get hold of K&N filters for my 1995 Ford Laser 1.5 GL. It is carburator system. Thank you. Regards, Sri Ram
  7. sri_ram8894

Mazda/Ford Owners Unite

Greetings Motorheads. I just acquired myslef a 1996 (last batch) Ford Laser 1.5(M). Its also known as 'kereta pasar' among the potong kereta guys. This model was just before the release of the TX3 DOHC models. Very rare on the road. Its a four door, front wheel drive. I have attached the...
  8. sri_ram8894

Need advise on Ford Laser 1.5(M) 1996

Greetings Motorheads. I just acquired myslef a 1996 (last batch) Ford Laser 1.5(M). Its also known as 'kereta pasar' among the potong kereta guys. This model was just before the release of the TX3 DOHC models. Very rare on the road. Its a four door, front wheel drive. I have attached the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wanna go for paint job but not sure what colour. Wondering how much does it cost and where(privided good workmanship). Prefer PJ area...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience