Search results

1. P

Vsixers : Perdana V6 Club Malaysia.

As for me... Daily use : V6 Weekend car : v6tt My v6tt only move once a week or going outstation. The fuel consumption is killing : ) For daily driving , I drive my other car instead.
  2. P

Corona TT141 Conversion

Congrats.... Just wonder...corona is rear wheel drive kan... hermmm... so how they fit the Nissan or Toyota engine ? I chk the 1g-gte also a FR engine... so how ah ? Gear box swap ?
  3. P

Corona TT141 Conversion

Mojotudam please do take pictures when everything is done and please do tell us the result.My Corona is still running standard.I have to take turns to mod the car.This is my project right now Current project 1.Morris Minor conversion - still in progress.Engine done but need to upgrade to...
  4. P

Morris Minor Wanted

Well got my Morris from Penang.Body still in good shape but engine got gearbox problem.I manage to drive to KL before the car totally breakdown. Problem : 1.Engine 2.Wiper not functioning 3.Speed meter not functioning 4.Breaks problem 5.No aircond Went around a saw a morris wagon at a...
  5. P

FF Engine Into RWD Car ???

My mechanic call me and ask me if I want to use daihatsu L500 N/A on the car coz he cannot find any Suzuki Jimny halfcut which in good condition. I ask Turbo but he said the engine bay will be extreamly tight ( Morris Minor engine bay is small ) n he has to move the intercooler from top to front...
  6. P

mitsubishi eterna twin turbo 2.0 v6

Get a fuel regulator , boost controller and AFC. I think 1.0 bar already OK. Just bring my v6tt to service and when the mechanic open up the hood... the engine is full of spider webs... my V6 is like my house deco... seldom move... : )
  7. P

I think its the same weight as those daihatsu charade.... it looks big but light otherwise how the original 1.0cc engine can pull the car. The car still at the workshop since the mechanic still cant find a good Suzuki engine yet. There are good one at chop shop but too pricy coz its not a half...
  8. P

Well I already do own a V6tt so I dont think I need another turbo...:X-: My point is just to get the car moving with engine which is OK interms of durability and fuel consumption. I dont want to waste so much money on this project. As long the car moving and I can go 120kmh-140kmh at the...
  9. P

There a many in Malaysia but people drive it just for weekend car or only for special occations. If you check motortrader.com at classic segment one are even crazy enaugh to put Levin 1.6 supercharger inside the morris at price the car at RM40k plus ? Wow... I bought mine with new paint ...
  10. P

Wow so many answers... hehehhe Well actually its a year 62 Morris Minor. The problem is I dont want to cut the casis of the engine bay which is vertical only 18 Inch otherwise radiator cannot fit in. Some crazy enaugh to put 4age but need to cut here and there to fit those engine in but...
  11. P

How about mix n match ff engine with rwd gearbox.... can huh.. ???
  12. FF Engine Into RWD Car ???

Hi, I have and old school classic with RWD engine. I have hard time to find 1.0 - 1.3cc RWD engine year 1995 onwards. Can a FF engine which is widely available fit into a RWD car. If can... what sort of modifications needed ?
  13. P

Corona TT141 Conversion

Thanks... now at least I got some idea what to do.I got this habit which is never sell my old car when I got a new one. Now I ended up with 4 cars already. The corona only sent for service every six month and the millage not even reach 5k... seldom use this car coz it takes time to start the...
  14. Morris Minor Wanted

Bad luck for me... the Morris that I wanted already sold. The car has been there for quite some time but no buyers so I say the the owner give me few days so I can check on workshop for the body repair and engine. Found workshop but car sold.... so unlucky. He priced the car at only RM650... I...
  15. P

Need Help from VW n Morris Sifus

Thinking of putting toyota starlet 1.3cc supercharger or turbo into the morris... have to ask some sifu on this...
  16. P

I want to change the colour and look something like this So after that.... Engine Transplant. Here are some info I gather from the net. Toyota 4A-GE If you're looking for high-revving POWER in your Minor then this must be one of the best available options. The engines come...
  17. P

Here are the pictures of the car.... I just want to know if the rubber at the door have an universal replacement.
  18. Need Help from VW n Morris Sifus

I want to refurbish one Morris Minor and seems that the body is indentical to VW I just wonder where can I do the welding , change all the windows/door rubber and paint. No major welding needed... just few small holes here n there...:_: I also wonder where can I get cheap parts... not...
  19. P

astina conversion

I just wonder what happen to the original half cut gear box ? Why they separate it out ?
  20. P

Vsixers : Perdana V6 Club Malaysia.

100K Service + some mod Hi u os... Need some advice. I gonna do my 100K service and upgrade few stuff. I just want to know what brand is recomended for the v6tt. 1.Timming belt n other belt - ??? 2.Water Pump - GMB 3.Spark plug - NGK 4.Clutch set - Exedy 5. What else yer... forgot...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi i looking for 6a12tt Eterna manual gearbox where can i get it tq
can call or sms in 0193735119
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience