Search results

1. STOLEN 04' Proton Perdana V6 Black.

Good day to all the members here, to all Kelantan's zt100 members please help look out for my mom's car that been stolen last night in front of Chinese Chamber Hall, Maxis centre that row around 1am - 4am. Reg No is DAP 2017. All stock just like any ordinary Perdana V6 with h&r sticker on the...
  2. Shure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphones

Item(s): A set of Shure SE530 brand new, unopen. Package includes: Full set, complete package. Price: RM1200 Warranty: 2 year limited warranty Dealing method: COD- Klang Valley. Location of seller: Subang Jaya Contact method/details: PM or text me at +60179748831 Age of...
  3. [WTS] Stock Mit Evo 9 Rims.

Would like to let go a set of original Mitsu Evo 9 rims, 17x8 +38 sprayed black, 99% no scratch nor dent. Please contact +60179748831 or email to [email protected] if interested. COD only in klang valley. [/IMG]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i was wondering how to calculate compression ratio. My current na is running on 15:1 compression and i planning to turbo charged it. I'm using a standard 1mm gasket.

If i use a 2mm metal head gasket, how much will the compression be reduced? Please give me some light into this matter. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience