Search results

1. Jose

JC Racing at Bandar Sunway

story pls. popcorn ready
  2. Jose

What are you driving now?

SWK Sequential Shifter like this one here bro ? My side here also got 2 unit for sale, haha. Tried it. don't really suit me.
  3. Jose

Yup ! The car come stock with a short shifter. When used to it go and drive other car like myvi who has a very long throw shifter and then drive back the swift. Makes u appreciate the short throw more. :driver:
  4. Jose

Yup. ECU also different. New one use Bosch made ecu while the old one use Denso made.
  5. Jose

The engine code M16A may be the same but it's not all the same. The new one has 4 coils while the old one like mine 2 coils. the gearbox can't be plug and play to the old engine.
  6. Jose

Yeah it's a common issue for Swift of this generation. Go and ask any of this gen swift owner i'm sure they've replaced their mountings before haha. and yes, that's what i did when i changed the mounting the 3rd time.. pump some kind of chemical into it. those reinforced mounts from RRP &...
  7. Jose

reliability wise no issue at all with this car. only the engine mounting are kinda fragile i've replaced mine 3 times in the span of 7 years 150000km owning this car. Parts are still easy to get. interior are very plasticky so expect some rattle here and there. other than that it's pretty much...
  8. Jose

New Jazz Sport Hybrid packs more e-juice and 7-speed DCT! - RM87,500

haha yeah. the Swift Sport will be much better platform to have fun with.. but no more Suzuki in Malaysia. grey import will cost an arm or a leg which won't be worth it for a Suzuki. hahaha
  9. Jose

Yeah, it's 5k plus :bawling:
  10. Jose

the mugen kit look damn good on the jazz, only thing missing is the JDM's RS model projector headlights. seems like an ideal daily driver the jazz hybrid. very tempting !
  11. Jose

deswai i was thinking.. aik, since when Toyo got such thread design. hahaha
  12. Jose

Damper tuning on coilovers

Also depending on the coilovers brand as well. previously i was using Tein coilovers on my swift sport the ride is trashy when i set it on hard i can see the rear passenger head banging from the rear mirror and if i set it to soft the car feel like sampan, no matter how i fine tuned it. Now...
  13. Jose

yeah, Monster Sport CF airbox :driver:
  14. Jose

Suzuki Swift Sport Zc31s This is my first car, after graduated from college and enter working life was looking for a sub 100k hatchback with proper manual gearbox. There was limited choices as i wanted a brand new car. So i let with 2 choices either a Swift Sport or Satria Neo. If Honda bring...
  15. Jose

Bridgestone RE003 vs Michelin Pilot Sport 3 (PS3)

same goes to AD08R. follow closely behind sure makan stone chips and sand.:banghead:
  16. Jose

2008 yellow SSS ZC31S with No. Plate WRS 945

why don't you look for 2009 or 2010 model which comes with keyless entry and start. 4.3 final gear and 7300 rpm cut off from 6800 rpm for earlier model.
  17. Jose

Mazda 3 2.0L Skyactiv

the interior built and quality use are also one step above other japanese makers.
  18. Jose

IKEYA FORMULA (Sequential Shifter)

Still available ?
  19. Jose

Bridgestone RE003 vs Michelin Pilot Sport 3 (PS3)

previous model Honda Civic FB 2.0 also factory fitted with PS3. dunno why the current model FC high spec they fitted it with mediocre MC5 nia

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So we already have the BMW M2 in the Malaysian market and it seems that there's no competitors for the M2. But im quite surprised because the Alfa Romeo or the least, the Stinger GT isn't yet in malaysian market. Of course there's two Gulia's in Malaysia, one in red owned by someone and the other is white which is the Agong's. And if we take a look at the Stinger if im not mistaken theres only one in grey and thats it. In this case my guess is they import cause well, lol no market yet. When...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience